Sneak Peek

It's the second day that were officially together and I still can't believe that it's actually happening. I'am getting ready right now for school and I can finally get my grades. Looking over my closet I can't pick anything to wear. Grr. What I'm gonna wear?! My girlfriend's gonna see me later on. I should look pretty. I searched my dresser again tossing clothes here and there. Oh! I should pick a black top. She loves black. I smiled at the thought and pull on a simple black top with a tight jeans and doll shoes. For the final touch I put on some powder and a pink lip gloss then I grabbed my bag. Off to school Mom! Bye! I shouted as I exit our house and take a ride to school.

Hey there sis! I heard someone said while i'm getting off. Turning my head I saw Venice and Lauren. Hi sweetpea! Hi babysis! I smiled widely at them. They came to me and tuck me in a hug. I really love these girls. They are sweet and thoughtful. I pulled back. How are you? Venice asked me as they both snake their arms in mine, side by side they were. I'm fine. How about you girls? I countered at them. We're fine. They exchange glances and smiled warmly at me. Oh. You better be. I answered. So where are you going? Well drop you there. Venice asked and pinch my cheeks. Second floor, Harper Building. I'm being dragged off by these pretty faces as we talk and catch glances from everyone. How I'am supposed to tell these girl that I'm inlove with their "friend". A girl. Here in Astrophalt City people are close minded with same sex relationships. Well there is a few number of people who accepts. It's okay if I don't tell them.. Right? Atleast I don't get to lie on their faces. I felt someone shake me. Were here sis. Are you with us? Lauren asked me. Oh.. Ye.. Yeah. Of course. Thanks! I give them a peck on their cheeks. Bye! They hugged me again and finally walked away. Instead of getting inside the room, I stand by the hallway thingking about what I got myself into. Why? Why it didn't cross my mind? Entering this relationship will mean a lot of complications. We will be in hiding of course. I was lost with my thoughts thinking about the possibilities. I don't care! I love her and that's all that matters. Stubbornness get the better of me as I walked to get inside the room. Mrs. Kings was already on her seat and seeing that almost everyone was in, she started. Pass your papers now. Make sure you got the signs of all your professors. She instructed and all of us went to our bags to get the papers and pass it infront. When I mention your name come here infront to get your grades.She spoke again. The class start to talk again with their companions. What took you so long Mielle? I've seen you before walking in. Sandy asked. This nosy girl again. Argh. Nothing. I was just thingking. I told her. Thingking about what? Olivia joined in. Hmm. About the.. graduation. It'll be in a few days. I lied. Really? You seem to be too serious. Pearl asked too. Yeah. Is there something else I should be bother of? I mocked them. I don't want to lie as much as possible because I, myself, hate liars. Sandy Gabbin. Mrs. King called out. She immediately get her ass off and went infront. Thank God she was called! Knowing Sandy she won't stop asking until she's satisfied with my answer. No one dared to ask me about it again and we went on talking about the flats and bags we like. Cherry Mielle Morris. I heard Mrs. Knights called. I got up from my seat and went infront. She handed my grades and I went back to my friends. Checking it out my grades were good enough well being a straight A is an advantage. You know.. professors won't give you a failing grade knowing that you belong to the top section. We spent the rest of the time bubbling about a lot of stuffs. When everything was said and done the room buzzed and Mrs. Knights quicken her phase to get out of the noise polluted place. I was texting Pryam she told me that she's already around so I sneaked out not wanting my friends questioning me about where I'm going.

I'm half way across the stairs when I looked down I saw Pryam and it's obvious that she's also not expecting it. I almost jumped off to reach her as I smiled widely. I was so happy. I missed her so much even 'twas just yesterday that we saw each other. She's wearing pink, my favorite. Hey! I greet her. Hi. Why you're wearing black? She asked as she ushered me to their building. Cause it's your favorite! I answered honestly. How about you? I asked her. Cause it's your favorite too. She smiled at me and I'm melting right now. I'm still surprised at the strong connection we had first the gifts, then this thing that we can magnetize each others eyes to look, and this. It's like our minds have it's own way of communication. Let's go inside. She told me. Hmm. Your classmates are there.. I'm shy. That was very like me. I froze whenever I'm around with strangers. No ones around. Come on. She yanked me inside. It's true no one was really around. We took seats. Two guys came inside as we talk ignoring their presence. John please turn off the light. Pryam said when the guys were about to leave. It was an afternoon so it's not dark without the lights on. I still can't believe were together! She said with quite amazement in her voice. Yeah. Me too. I looked at her with such love only heavens know. Looking around she leaned in for a kiss. Our lips instantly move in unison as we booth peeked through making sure no one will spot us kissing. Both of us know that this is something new to the both of us and were in the closet. Either of us is not ready to come out soon. It will really take a lot of time and courage to do so. I guess this how insanity taste! I mentally shout. I was too ashamed to tell her it was kinda sensitive for me to talk about. Our tounge dance to the music only the two of us can hear. I keep my senses up doing this inside the premises of the university will get us in trouble if someone caught us. We part our lips catching for breath. I saw a broken bottle and get a piece it. Hey look at this! I motioned to slit my wrist. Get your hands off that! She snapped at me. I can tell my baby's too worried. Oh..No. This taste good. I teased her. She's cute when she acts like that. Haha. Stop it! She said with obvious anger in her voice. Okay. Don't get mad at me. I smiled at her hoping she'll cool down. Don't do that again. She said a little calm. Okay. I love you. I used my charm on her I know she can't resist it. Good. I love you too. She kissed me again. Her taste would never get old. I just fucking love it. She pull apart giving me a peck on my both cheeks up to my forehead down to my nose, to my lips and to my chin. Come on. Let's go back there. I nod in understanding. I know she's talking about the place where we've been officially together.

Were here at our own private place walking through. There were few people who pops in and out of our sight. The place was peaceful and pretty. It was a village dressed in a forest. Green dominates the whole place. You're beautiful. She compliments. Hmm. You're only saying that cause I'm your girl. I'm not fund of compliments but I blushed. Of course it's my crush telling me I'm beautiful. We sneaked through passages in which we think it's safe to release the urges we've been holding back to kiss and peeked through to make sure no one see us. Sneak peek indeed. Haha!