That lady in black

Oh.. days seems to be really fast.. the end of school year was near and maybe before I knew it I already graduate so I got to spend more time with Pryam. I will surely miss that pretty lady.  Mielle told herself as she falls unto her bed and darkness consume her. It has been days since the competition. In the middle of the night Mielle wake up strangely.. it has been like this for quite some time. She will wake up not able to sleep again. Instead of forcing herself to sleep she scooted to the headboard of the bed while thingking about what she will take in college cause a few weeks from now she needs to face it.She has been taking things to consider and on top of it was she want to take something she really love. Oh.. I want to be a theater actress.. I should take theater arts then. Satisfied by the thought, she doze off.

It's the anniversarry of Forbes University  and as celebration a program was held which will showcase students in a festival dance. Looking here and there everyone was busy preparing themselves. Mielle arrives wearing a big red shirt which is obviously not her own, a pair of jogging pants and a mask. Hey pal! How you doin'? Pearl asked her. My head aches and i'm disgusted with this big shirt. She answers with a frown on her face. Take it easy. You don't have to wear that when were done. She convinced her. Whatever Pearl. Mielle saw Pryam coming her way so before she can see her she immediately wear the mask to see if she can recognize her. Just as expected, Pryam did and she just say hi and patted her shoulder. She was glad she saw Pryam to make her day a little better. Everyone was instructed to form their lines according to the sequence of performers. Mielle was teasing with Alice on her side and a lot of noise were all over the place each one of them making their own chit chats with friends. On the other hand, Pryam was searching for a glimpse of Mielle. She can see their group but can't hardly distinguish each. Where art thou sweetheart? She whispers. It's a trouble for her finding Mielle considering she had a blurry eye sight. The line moved indicating a group already performed. Each group prays when they were the next in line to perform and it was a relief to lessen the populated area. Where's Flair?? I should see her. Mielle talks to herself as she gaze over the place. Looking to the group infront of them she saw Pryam Flair and recognize her even with her mask on. God! Where I was when heavens gave this kind of beauty?! I must be sleeping. What a real beauty! Mielle said mentally gapping over Pryam's natural beauty as the lady removes her mask. Sometimes I really got jealous of how pretty she was without anything on her face. Her white skin that looks like she lives in north pole if it was possible, her long straight hair that falls flawlessly, her very beautiful pleasant face anyone will love, her soft cheeks I love to touch, those pink thin lips that i want to.. want to.. God! For real? I was thingking about how soft her lips and how will they taste. That was just so wrong.  Mielle continued to praise the goddess she can't keep an eye away from. Pryam was wearing a black shirt which the other half was tore into tiny lines showing her bare skin. Oh.. She looks good in black with her tummy on show. She's sexy.. A Goddess indeed. Damn it! This is really getting out of hand. Here I was checking her out, praising her and now I'm saying she's sexy. What's happening to me? Mielle unconciously groaned with her thoughts. What's the matter Mielle? Olivia asked her. Huh? Why? She answered quite confused. You groaned Mielly! She hissed. Oh.. it was nothing Olivia. Don't mind me. Adding in mind she says That lady in black! It's her fault. She's driving me crazy. She smiled to herself. That lady in black was mine.

Hey everyone! We're next in line. Come'on let us pray. Camille lead the pryayer of the group.

Dear God,

Thank you because after all that have happened we are here now gathered as one to show that we are able to stand all the struggles. You know that it was never easy on each one of us dealing with people we didn't know and there are times that we argue. We are total strangers whom by fate collided in a chance to perform together. Please guide us as we give what we've been rehearsing for. It was a rush but we hope it turns out to be a good one.