Caught off guard

Mielle's POV

Today is the spring ball! I'm really excited about it. I love dressing up and having a party. It's not some kind of a very formal and boring like others used to have it. In FU it's casual and we can all go crazy BUT alcohol are not allowed, were all minors. It must have been perfect but then I noticed I have a burning fever with rushes all over my body. God damn it! I cursed. Mom! Mom! I called out. Yeah? She answered like she was really busy. Mom i need some medicine for my allergy as well as for fever. I told her and after some minute she gave it to me then I took it. I've been texting Pryam about it and I'm also really hesitating to come looking like this. Of all the time on earth why it had to be today! The next thing I know I'm already having my hair set into curls. You know why the hell on earth i decided to go? even though I'm not well. I'll definitely don't wanna miss to see Pryam when she walk down the aisle wearing whatever it is that will surely look good on her. It's always about her. I mumbled. What? My stylist asked me. Nothing.

After a couple of hours I was done and already setting in a silver bubly silk cocktail dress. It was fitted in my body outlining every curves i had, i also wear a stocking to keep everyone from seeing those rushes all over me then put on a high heel wedge. Perfect! I told myself. I took a van going to the party that's why i run late. Pryam texted me that she saw me when i got off.

The party started with everyone walking down the aisle when i was settled at our table i watched as everyone made their entrance. All of us prepared very well. It was just funny to see someone I know wearing a thight dress while it was obvious that she's wearing a pad in her butt to make it look big. Pathetic! Hahaha. I laughed to death.

Then.. everything slowed down.. There she was.. Pryam Flair Schenburg walking like a goddes as she made her entire entrance.. I watched with awe.. I was caught off guard by her beauty that I didn't had a chance to take a photo.. I did tried but failed because i was looking at her instead of the camera.. She was wearing a redviolet silky tube cocktail dress shaping her body then falling into her knees. It was simple yet elegant and the way she carries herself was really different this time making her much more pretty than she already was. I was mesmerized as I followed her with my eye. I was left breathless.

Hey Mielle! yosh was pretty. Olivia inquired tearing me from my thoughts. Yeah! She was damn gorgeous. I told her. She smirked at me but i don't care. Proud Sweetheart Here!!! I shouted with glee. They all looked at me. I can see it through their faces that they find her attractive as much as I do. After the ceremony, the whole dance thing started. Jordan kept calling me, asking me where exactly I'am. Did I mentioned that there's a huge number attending this party? haha. Well, after three songs Jordan pop out from nowhere then asked me for a dance. I accepted it coz' i don't wanna waste his effort in finding me. All the while that were dancing my eyes traveled the whole area scanning every bit of it until.. There she was!! I yelled inside my head. Jordan was apologizing about whatever it is I'm only listening but not paying that much attention so I just told him that it's alright and I already gone through it so it's better to leave it in the past. My friends were actually teasing us but I just ignored them and averted my eyes to the most beautiful lady I have met in my entire life. Pryam.. Pryam Flair. Different guys danced with me until i was tired so i decided to sit and I was looking around to find Pryam a few meters away from me. I hastily get up from my seat and walked towards her. You're beautiful. She uttered. You're much more beautiful! I countered. We sat there for a while. I was actually wearing Harolds suit to cover up my rushes but she insisted on seeing my rushes.. Are you okay? She asked concern written all over her face. Yeah. It's okay. I assured her. Her buddies were quite nosy and we can't take our moment together so we decided to move. Walikng all over the place strugling just to make our way while greeting some friends along the way.

We settled on the far end corner of the atrium. Blocking all the noise from the party we started talikng again this time it was something intimate. Something the two of us always shares during moments like this. It was perfect and the night was lovely. Look! The moon is so beautiful!! I told her while looking at it intently. Yes. It's so pretty! She feedback quite amazed. I didn't really noticed that were actually holding hands not until I look at it. Her hands were soft like I wanna really hold into it for all the time I've got. We stayed there not bothered about whatevers going on the party. We enjoyed each others company until it was already time to go.

A/N: did it take too long? Sorry i've been really busy. Hooe you enjoy and vote for this! Thanks gals