Yay Valentine!♥

A/N: Hey! I'm really sad right now. I miss HER :( Hayss. Still I'm updating for you guys. Please make me feel better. Tell me your thoughts, you can also follow me or vote for this. Pretty please! :* There were lots of ghost readers like you. Yes! You! I'm talking to you. Love lots darling! :*

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! :D It turned at my face the moment i look at my phone. There were lots of them greeting different occassions. Gosh! What's happening? I asked myself and realizing. Oh... Feb.14 Today's Valentines. I can't believe i forgot. I made my way through the load of students along the way. I also saw guys carrying flower or chocolate with them. Lucky girls. I mentally told myself. Mielle don't be jealous. Well I'm sure Pryam will have lots of them aside the one from her boyfriend. I thought sadly. Why i'm thingking like that? Do i actually want to give her too? No! No! No! What kind of girl will give something like that to a girl. I gasp as someone tap me from behind. Happy all souls day! Oliver said with a grin on his face. Oliver?! You scared me idoit! I snap at him. Easy there lady! Having a bad time huh? He inquired. Nope. I just.. don't feel like really nice today. I told him. Ohh.. Then I'll see you later babe. He smiled at me. Yeah babe. I answered as he walks away. Well I just happen to know Oliver through Olivia who has this raging crush on him. I just call him babe because I'm teasing him with Olivia, they call each other babe. He's not that handsome for me but he's good enough and presentable. He have this thick black hair sitting on his head, a pair of pearl like shiny eyes, average height for a guy, hmm.. what else? A great smile and a tan skin. He easily gets along with everybody that's why were also close, a nice guy indeed. I walked to my class noticing people joking around about todays occasion. I shrug and took my seat. Hey Mielle! Happy Halloween. Sandy greets with a sly smile. Yeah. Happy Valentines BITTERPIE! Haha. We both laugh at this. Sandy is a brunette it lies just above her shoulder, she loves to eat a lot that's why her body was not in shape she's fat, tall enough, and funny. Hey ladies! Happy Valentines! Sorry your both single. Harold teased. I just roll my eyes at him. He have a curly blonde hair but suits him well with the shape of it, a pair of blue eyes and a white skin tone. He's part of the judo team of the school so he have a well built body. Oh shut up Harold. Haha. Sandy replied not giving in. Dear stop it. You're just lucky you have me. Pearl said pulling him away. Girls gotta go. He will be late for his class. Bye! She added. Pearl "had it all". She have an agelic face looks like Mary the mother of christ, a long black hair, average height, and a skin white as a snow. Aside from that she's also intellegent in fact she's running as the valedictorian of the class.

I was just sitting in the middle class. When Olivia called me. Mielle! Pryam's here darling. She told me with wide smile. I'm wondering why she's here she didn't told me that she'll come. Anyway I got out. Dang! I miss her. It was a such a relief to see her. Hello yosh! Happy Valentines. She smiled warmly at me while handling something. Hi.. Thanks. Happy Valentines too. I told her noticing it was a tiny teddy bear sitting on top of a stick and a bag of a convenient store which i didn't know what's inside. Gosh! I'm melting. Damn it. I told myself. Hmm. Gotta go yosh. I love you. She smiled again. hmm.. yeah. of course. I love you too. I told her nervously. She left me dumbfounded. What the heck?! It made me shiver. I wanted go scream. Didn't know what i'm feeling right now. Easy mielly. easy. Pry! what have you done to me. I can't contain myself with the happiness i have right now. She's so sweet. I really like her.

While the professor is teaching, I'm busy with my own business. I'm doing a card for her once again. It was black and red card. She loves black. When the class ended I went out with Alice. Where are we going? She asked. Hmm. I'll buy something for Pryam. I said while checking my purse. Shit. I cussed. Why? Alice inquired. I run out of money. We had paid a lot earlier. I still have though but it's at home. I noted to bring extra money every now and then. I walked along different things being sold for valentines. I settled for a cheap heart shape red ballon. You won't give me one? Alice asked. Sorry. I don't have enough money. I told her shyly. Haha.I'm just kidding.

We went back to the school. I called a classmate of Pryam to call her for me while I was waiting Gladdys approached me. Hello swety! She smiled at me. Hi sweety! I feedback. Who's that for? She asked. It's for Pryam. I answered awkwardly. Ohh.. was all she said. Pryam came into view so i turned to her and kissed her cheek. Here.. this is for you. Happy Valentine's. I uttered sweetly. Thanks! She smiled. There was it again! oh my God! I gotta go. Bye yosh. I bid her. I love you! bye! She replied sweetly. I love you too. I wave my hand crawling outta school. I can't stand it. I feel strange around her like I'm gonna melt any moment when she smiles. I told myself mentally. I walked home with my friends. We stopped by our favorite food stall. We always hang out here after school. I ordered myself cheese sticks and softdrinks. They were teasing me about Pryam acting like that. It's nothing. She also gave something to Olivia. See? I defended. They were not convinced I can tell but didn't push further about it.