chapter 4

My head was throbbing, I Had awful headaches but Something smell really bad and I slowly opened my eyes, Fuck I felt like shit.

I felt something cold and metal like my wrists I sit up and I'm in a room I don't recognize. I started to panic I didn't know where I was but my first assumption was I was kidnapped.

I don't really remember much but waiting at a bus stop.

I look around and there are rats and the walls were a white concrete color but there was mold coming through the celling.

I started to let out a cry, I didn't like this at all one bit and I wanted to leave, my hands were covered in scars and some of my wounds were wrapped in bandages.

what the fuck happened.

I let out a scream and cry more when I saw dead bodies, they were fresh and not rotten yet but It was enough to scare me no it was terrifying! Holy fucking shit was I gonna get killed?! but why?!

someone was still in the house, I heard footsteps and some barking from a dog, And the footsteps were slowly coming towards the basement door I Assume.

I stiffened once I hear the creaking of the door and the footsteps, I tried to stop crying but only a lump in my throat formed, choking me on my words. I let out whimpers and sobs.

I was terrified I didn't even know what had happened.

I tugged at the chains around my wrists, I'm at least thankful they didn't chain my feet up but I'm not thankful that I Have duct tape on my mouth, They probably didn't wanna hear my screams but I mean what do they expect when a girl is trapped down here tied up and filled with load of dead bodies?!

"Stop struggling my dear Daisy."

that voice...

I recognize it..

Caleb reached down and took off my duct tape.

"Caleb?"

"Bingo! Oh daisy! I've missed you so much that you couldn't even image."

holy fucking shit, Caleb but What?! How?! he was pose to be in prison still. How did he escape they surely wouldn't of let him free when I had so much evidence to prove him he was a complete psychopath and that he needed a life imprisonment.

"But how.. you were pose to be gone."

"Oh darling. I worked very hard to reach you. I simply faked my death."

"But how! Fuck this is bad."

"What did I say about using such inappropriate language Daisy. I shall give you a recap of how I got here and with you." He smiled, like how psychopath would, god He made me sick.

"Long story short, I basically killed someone who nearly looked just like me and the police there are filled with stupidity, I'm very surprise no one of the others try escaping. Anyways I saw on the news that My name appeared with the title 'ex psychopathic boyfriend takes his own life after struggling to deal with his sentence.' and That made me laugh I wasn't a psychopath was I daisy?" He said, tilting his head, smiling But I couldn't answer it. The news was true Caleb of course you are! but I could image myself choking on my own words.

"I'M NOT A PYSCHOPATH DAISY." He shouted, grabbing my jaw tightly, I whimpered.

"SAY IT." He tightened his grip more on my jaw that I felt he was skinning me alive.

"Your not a psychopath." I said, slowly sniffing, and he took his hand away from my jaw and stoke my cheek slowly as I die inside, crying my eyeballs out.

"good girl. Now as I was saying I was surprised that when everyone saw the news because I didn't think it would work out and I stop my plan from getting you earlier since the police would get onto me but they believed the person was me that I killed."

"So I change my whole appearance as you can see and I brought myself a house which where you are right now but in the basement, and I travel to the bus stop you used to always take and I brought you home." He smiled.

"Home?! Caleb this isn't home! I want to go home!" I shouted , screaming kicking my feet around.

"This is your home and you will learn to accept it Daisy!"

"5 years Daisy five fucking years I've waited for you and I won't let my hard effort go to waste so you will learn and behave!" Caleb charged towards me bending down, grabbing my wrists and untying them before I could run he grab me and threw me on his shoulder.

He continues to walk up the stairs, and into the main living room, I get a glance of each room and It seems Caleb brought a house very far away from my city because When He got into a room and shut the door There was Huge window with a beautiful view of the sea and it was dark and the moon shined showing the waves of the sea beautifully.

the house smelled of blossoms pleasing me slightly, he throws me on the bed before he hovered himself over me. He slammed my body against the mattress and pinned my hands against the headboard chaining them as I struggle underneath and and along.

once he's done chaining me, He looks at me fully disappointed and pulled the covers over me.

"You just need rest and your be fine in the morning." he said, sighing before he shut the door behind him.

well this is just fucking great.

what is love?