chapter 19

the weeks have been so horrible that I really have been considering to just starve myself and sit in the bedroom all the time because I really have lost hope right now. but Caleb always came in to make things worse then it already was.

I hated the way he took me into his arms, the disgusting feeling it created in my guts made my stomach twists in all different ways.

I can't remember the last time when I hear Claire voice that relief me and I had actual hope for the few days that Claire would get me some help and rescue me but its been weeks now and I'm slowly starting to think that Claire and Paige won't find me. but I mean I was in the middle of nowhere and I had the thought of escaping again but that thought faded away quickly.

If I were to attempt it again i would have so many troubles, one which is where would I go? there was only a road that was never stopping but never led to anywhere and it was cold tonight more then usually  which would mean I would be out in the cold  and there was locks on the door that needed a ID face or thumb print and Caleb was like eagle, stalking my every movement.

Just as I was lost in my thoughts, the door slowly creak opened to reveal Caleb, he had seemed to be very stressed but still try to manage to keep a smile on his face as he soft spoke.

"Daisy dear, I know that you might be angry with me."

oh I sure was.

"but we need to.. well we need to hide. can you please do that for me?" he asked, sitting down slowly on the bed as he looks at me in desperation, my eyes had lit up at the words, was someone coming to save me?

Caleb had seemed to notice that my eyes lit up at the thought of it and he didn't seemed too happy about it all as he harshly grabs my wrist which is still healing and tightened his grip slightly around it as I gritted my teeth and whimper.

"Don't be too happy about it, Daisy. you think I'm gonna let them take you after all my hard effort I had put in? I'm not going behind bars again just because your confused once again."

"I'm not confused at all! you kidnapped me against my own will! for god sake Caleb."

"You are confused! they have brainwashed you and even without them around its still seems your still brainwashed into their words. I'm not going behind bars again just because your still confused, you do love me and your making the same mistake because you don't see that you love me!!"

"your insane! I don't love you! Never did after what you did! you hurt me too many times brutally that I've ended up in intensive care!"

"for god sake daisy that was a mistake I-"

"Mistake? pfft Mistake my ass. you hurt me many times that the scars always haunt me every time I shower and just showering in your bathroom is just worst!!!"

"Daisy just please forgive me. I never mean't to hurt you. I'm the only one who understands you and could love you more then anyone in this world."

"if you love me you would let me go."

"You know I could never let that happened."

and as soon as Caleb was about to speak again there a sound of the car stopping and luckily the windows were open and I scream for help as soon as I hear the car door slam and Caleb cursed under his breath grabbing me tightly against his body where I felt uncomfortable parts of his body.

he had put tape on my mouth to keep me quiet so no one could hear my desperate screams along with throwing me over his shoulder and headed to some kind of room that I never had seen when living with Caleb for the past weeks. he moved the bookshelf and opened a door that was painted the same color as the walls and walked inside while moving the shelf, closing the door.

I was panicking where it was hard to breath, after a while I had stopped thrashing around in Caleb's arms because what was that possibly going to do? my screams were muffled for no one to hear and thrashing wouldn't do any help it would just make Caleb more angry.

"they always got ruin our plans! why can't they just leave us be!" Caleb shouted as he throwed me on the bed, looking at me full of anger. oh so he's putting the blame on me now? How many times have I  told the man that I don't love him and how psychotic he was? sometimes I'm wishing I was never straight now because all these boys I date just seem to be assholes.

"Just love me already!! why is it so hard for you Daisy!?!" Now he was throwing things across the room, so much for decorating the whole place. it was like a little fairy room with a bed and fairy lights with a desk filled with perfumes when we came in but now it was gone, the fairy lights were still up because if they weren't I wouldn't see a thing and potentially could of found the exit of this room.

that when I heard a noise the sound of a front door opening and Caleb looked frightened, and startled me telling me to be quiet but I took the risk and started screaming for help. Caleb looks absolutely angry and disappointed when I shouted and he clamps his hand over my mouth even though they were already muffled, bringing me close to his chest I managed to grab one the vases next to the drawer table that he didn't destroy and aimed it at his head.

he groans and lets me go, holding his head in agony, I pull the tape of my mouth and screams as i burst through the door of the basement. I hear Caleb's frustrated, roaring voice calling for me that it scared me a little but I couldn't let that distract me. I was so close to hope. I couldn't lose now.

I shut the door behind, trying to lock it but i could already hear him about to open the handle. I panic and leave it, shutting myself in one of the bathrooms, I could try make it to the front door but they had locks on it and that would waste time. lucky these doors had locks so I lock myself in the bathrooms. I hear Caleb slam the door right behind him as he roars for my name.

"DAISY!! YOU REALLY TESTED MY PATIENCE NOW. COME OUT ALREADY!!" he roars but he seems to go to the front door as his footsteps go right pass the bathroom I'm in. he breathes in a sense of relief, making me worried. was someone there or not.

"No one is here Daisy!! you might as well come out my love." he says, and my hearts sinks at his words. for second I thought I was gonna be saved... but then the handle moves and Caleb has seemed to found where I was hiding as he continues to bang on the door, twisting the door. I was surprised I wasn't crying right now cause I'm so fucking scared.

"Daisy." he says seriously. now I was sacred more then scared. petrified. when he talked like this he mean't serious things and I didn't wanna witness or hear what it was. he seemed to be crying and he had something in his hand.

I hear the jingle of keys. fuck. He opens the door staring down at me, he's absolutely looks devastated making me confused but that soon turns into fear when I saw it was in his hand..

I knew this was the end of me.

I'm sorry Daisy. But just know I love you so much."