chapter 9

how I wish I could just turn into a man so Caleb wouldn't keep me hostage here and think me as any other normal stranger.

saying that he probably would still tell the difference.

He had told me to stay in bed because I was on my period he treated it like I was injured which I wasn't of course I was only injured badly on my wrists and head but my head had healed very quickly but as for my wrists. they were gonna take longer.

He actually had pads, clothes, medication to heal my cramps which he practically force me to take but I guess that was gonna be the nicest thing he could do right now, it was strange since there was no shops around here or pharmacies so how did he get them?

I was in pain earlier and that's why I was hot. lord it felt like I was being burned alive and it just had to be in this situation didn't it!

although where I am right now did feel more comfortable then I was before, the shower was very warm and it was decorated nicely

and Caleb placed me and tuck me into bed when I insisted I could walk myself in bed but he declined since he had been worried about me.

he had taken the ropes off but he had locked everything so I couldn't escaped but I doubt I could if I wanted too when I was in this state.

Caleb was practically keeping me in a cage like animal.

"Daisy, sunshine." He knocked softly on the door.

I had missed Caleb soft side and when I had first met him but now he had changed I didn't know what to think of him anymore, In fact Was I ever gonna get away from here or someone would save me.

surely Paige would of notice by now I'm gone but what's taking so long? I guess I was in a house where it was very deserted.

Caleb had opened the door with food in his hands. he smiled at me.

"I brought your favorite meal. you love tuna paste with mayo sauce all over it right?" he sat beside me, placing the tray on my lap.

"Now are you gonna eat or do I have force feed you again?" He asked, raising his eyebrows, waiting for my answer but I began eating as a answer to him and he smile again, pleased.

"Eat it all up. your very skinny as it is my darling." He said, looking at me then out the window.

"Its getting cold isn't it. Oh look! half of the sea is frozen!" he said as looked at me and I assume he was gonna ask me something by the look on his face.

"Maybe we should go out to it one day. Maybe when its all frozen we can go on it." He insisted and this gave me a little plan but I had to fully plan it out.

"But that's if you behave, Love."

What is love?