Chapter 15

Caleb POV
She had to put in there. As much as I hated to put her down there with all the bodies rotting of those who has even dared talk or touch Daisy's.

But make that a lesson to her. If she pushes my buttons one more time she will die like the rest of those men who had touched Daisy hand.

Of course I wasn't gonna kill Daisy. Why would I kill such a precious beloved thing?

I just hoped she would see them and rethink her little stunts and choices she makes.

She still had her attitude but she was still sensitive like a pup that had lost its mother.

Does she really not love me?

I planned it all perfectly just to get out of that rotten hell of a prison they call and in the end she doesn't love me?

She just confused Caleb.

She just confused.

I could hear Daisy's little cries and sobs now and then and even things crashing around, I sigh regretting I ever put her in there because for sure now she was gonna hate me.

And oh what do you know it's seems by her screaming she seen the bodies that were laying on the floor with white bags over them.

I'm sorry Daisy but you need to learn.

I had began making some food for the both of us just a simple dish since I couldn't really cook well even if my mother had taught me a hundreds times how to cook before she passed on.

It was just some some already cooked burgers I just had to microwave them and add the cheese on top with some sauce which I didn't add to mine since it was some type of mayo sauce which I hated but Daisy loved trying any Jew sauces so I added it to hers of course.

I pulled out a small coke of can to add to her meal and I just hoped she would eat it all since she was so skinny.

She behaved very well before I had to put her down the basement but even at dinner she didn't always eat that much which concerns me.

I bet you she was just being stubborn again just like how she was last time oh Daisy!

I went down to the basement and Daisy wasn't anywhere to be seen if I turn on the lights I couldn't see her anywhere but only my old desk that was coated with so much dry blood. I still can remember smashing that assholes head who had told Daisy that her book just needed a few amendments.

How dare she even say that? Daisy was pure perfect to not have any improvements. The man was surely blind.

I look to my right to see that one of the body bags was open slightly, well she definitely saw them

"Daisy?" I called out softly, trying to not freak her out as she already saw a body and I know how she can get.

I didn't beget any response which panicked me, my voice cracking in dear as I called for her names a hundred times.

She couldn't have possibly escape, all the doors are locked plus her wrists are still healing from the sore fracture, she would be in too much unbearable pain if she tried.

I searched everywhere, in every little corner and I relief filled my lungs as I saw her sitting in a box with her knees to her head.

She looked very pale and her dried tears were visible on her beautiful face which was covered in her runny makeup that was coming down her face.

Damm I forgot she still had makeup on from the day I had got her from the horrible place she was living in. I expected the Makeup to go on its own but had created her face like a stain mess and her clothes were dirty well mine since hers were in the washing machine.

She was shivering and I felt bad so I picked her up in my arms, cradling her, giving her all the possible warmth I had on mine.

I took the food with me and placed it on the table and headed towards her room which was soon to be ours, I slept with another room the first night just so Daisy could get used to our new home but soon we will be cuddling and sleeping together and have kids of our own just as i imaged it to be.

But that could wait for now.

I placed Daisy on the bed and she immediately brought her knees up again to cover her face, I guess she was really mad at me eh?

I guess that would be enough for today and she wouldn't have to go down there again but it's depends on her Behaviour I always sense a suspicious Era on her.

That one day I came into her room she seemed very relief and happy about something that she was panting quite a bit, she surely didn't go for a run because before I took her here I always had saw, coming out her apartment in shorts and a plain white sports bra when she had gone for a run.

Daisy thought I was insane when I told her that I always check on her whenever she came out her apartment or whatever she did, her job for a example. Daisy clearly didn't understand I was just checking up on her everyday when I got out of the hell hole.

I'm still mad at Daisy for putting me in Jail for 5 years, she loved me and she knew it and I did too but she puts me in the worst place I could ever barely manage to cope with.

Why would she put her lover in such a miserable place.

But like I said she was just confused, her parents and her friends had definitely brainwashed and that why she had the thought of putting me in Jail.

She loves me and I know it so does she.

What is love?