Chapter 14

Caleb had came up as I hear his loud ass footsteps echoed and vibrate through my room, I quickly put the box under the bed and as he comes in he see me jump on the bed.

Fuck hopefully he doesn't suspect.

"Are you okay dear? you seem just panic then?" He asked, ravishing his eyebrows.

"Oh yeah I'm okay, I think maybe I'm just a little hungry." I said, trying to keep my breath at a steady pace, hoping Caleb wouldn't notice and lucky he didn't.

"What do you fancy? Oh I know! a nice warm hot chocolate with biscuits! Perfect for the winter weather don't you think Love?" He said, as he sat on the bed, taking my hands in his, smiling.

The urge to just knock him out and ran right now.

"Yes of course, sounds like a good choice." I said, and he lean in to peck my forehead.

"I will be right back. Don't go anywhere. Oh wait you can't haha my bad, I won't be long darling." He said, as each of his words faded when he goes down the stairs.

I guess at least he giving me food I mean I think it's very important to have food when your kidnapped right?

It better fucking taste good or I will destroy the existence of his hands.

It would be the end of the world if they didn't taste nice!

No it wouldn't Daisy. Now stop being all childish and cool about this, your kidnapped remember?

I thought, shaking my head telling myself off, I looked around the room for any possible chances or things I could used to distract Caleb on my grand escape.

I flip through a few drawers where there was just endless amounts of new papers, I didn't think Caleb was into reading and about the newspaper.

But one specific newspaper caught my eye, the teenagers..

They were in the newspaper I recognised them. Oh just wait and see in till I get out of here I will beat their asses for ruining my apartment that my mother worked hard to get me!!

But wait why were they in the news? Did they finally get caught for ruining my apartment, because that would be the only good thing while being kept hostage here, I needed some positivity at least.

i carefully looked at the article.

'Teenagers have gone missing!'
The teenagers were last seen at a cafe down Decking road on the 16th at 17:30pm. Yeh teenagers were known to be doing illegal drug dealing. police are still investigating this matter.

Really? So they were probably egging my house because they wanted to sell drugs to me? I mean I would of gladly payed it and then thrown it on them, Easy simple and done. god I they could of just ask if that was the case but who knows what they wanted, I just know that if the police found them I'm gonna beat Their asses once I'm get out this hell hole.

i didn't really care about teenagers, I get on with my own and they get on with theirs

But if they pick a bone with me, I can't declined something they just pulled on me.

Assholes.

"What you looking at darling?" Caleb said and I jumped, startled by his presence out of the blue.

"Nothing." I said and went back to the bed where Caleb placed the small meal on my lap.

"There you go my love, a nice warm hot chocolate with extra marshmallows and whipped cream and a few nice baked fresh gingerbread men." He softened as he sees me pick up my first gingerbread man.

It's just my hand, Asshole what so good about my hand? I thought.

He grabbed my other hand softly, playing with my fingers, tracing the outline of my knuckles and my veins on my wrist.

"You have pretty hands and veins.

"Like really really pretty veins and hands." He said, his smile growing wider like the joker.

Now I was concerned about his behaviour, did he watch some joker or what? I feel so uncomfortable his touch that I stiffened.

He seemed to have notice how tense I was on my body and muscles as he lets out of my hand and looks back at me.

"I'm sorry Daisy it's just. Your really precious to me and you know I liked to admire my precious belongi-"

"Caleb I'm not a object." I interrupted him and he grew a slightly bit mad.

Well this is fucking great.

"Daisy don't interrupted me. I never said you was a object!" He spatted.

I let him carry on, afraid if I spoke or cut him off he would do something that would harm me.

"You know what, your attitude towards me has changed! What has that Paige brainwashed your mind into?! you were behaving so well in till now!" He shouted, this time I was actually afraid, I might of changed but so did he.

He harshly grabs my wrists and I yell out in agony, as he squeezes them I feel myself falling down into the floor.

He notices but doesn't care and he puts me over his shoulder walking down to the basement.

"Caleb don't do this! We can talk about this please!! Oh please!! I desperately said, begging but he wasn't buying any of it.

No matter now much I screamed

No matter how much i thrash about.

No matter how much I beg.

He would never listen to me just like how it was before.

What is love?