Untitled Part 10

Caleb POV

lately Daisy had been such a obedient person lately and she always listened to me and ate her food when i told her too and she never spat it out.

although since she was on her time of the month she always did have her little mood swings and tantrums but I wasn't gonna punish her for that. It wasn't her fault she had to deal with such a awful thing.

I had gave her medication and it somewhat help her pain and if it didn't I would cuddle her trying my best to comfort her in the best way possible and she never had pushed me away.

I think daisy was finally understanding the situation and why she was here. to be with me and I knew she loved me.

of course I wasn't happy that I was in prison for 5 years which felt like pure torture and I know she had put me there but she was just confused and she didn't understand at the time.

her head had healed nicely but her wrists still had a long way to go out, they weren't out the woods yet. I was hoping daisy will finally be able to consent herself to me soon. I wanted a family so bad and sadly things had got in the way last time and Daisy wasn't ready yet.

but the urge to have a little me or a little daisy around the house had melt my heart at the thought of it.

"Caleb." she called out softly, her voice was sweet just like honey.

"Yes my love?" I said, still keeping my focus on the food while I take glances at Daisy who looked so adorable.

I had forget to get daisy some pjs for bed so she had to sleep in my shirts or shorts the past few days. I had gone out to get her some clothes and surprisingly when I came back she was still there. I thought she would try escaping or maybe she had tried but it failed?

but anyways it didn't matter she was here and sitting in her pjs, they were shorts that were coloured in black with a white lace on the top. they show her perfect slightly tanned legs and her thighs. she was in top that was a white with a elephant and the title saying 'cute'

you could say I was treating her like a kid but I wanted Daisy to feel special so I had got them pjs because I thought she would look adorable in them and she did.

"how did you afford this house? especially when its near the beach." she said, I had stopped cooking her breakfast and faced her.

I was expecting her to say are we going out to the frozen sea today? or are you going out today to get more stuff?

"If i told you then I would be creating a whole story. plus didn't you wanna go down to the frozen sea today?" I asked, curious at her reaction when I mentioned going out.

I trusted Daisy but I still had to be cautious. she can sometimes still get confused who she belongs to and where she belongs but I wanted to let her have some sort of entertainment.

her period had passed so that's maybe why she's in a good mood so I guess taking her to the frozen sea could maybe cheer her up more.

her eyes had lighten up, she had looked at me and started nodding. her face was too cute and adorable and she kept nodding waiting for my answer to which I agree she could.

"Well once this is done and eaten by you then we can go out."

What is love?