|| Tutor ||

Shiana Sehgal did not want to tutor Ishan Kishan, but here she was sitting down in his horribly messy bedroom doing what she vowed to not do.

"Look, I know your only here because my brother's tutored you before and you owe him." Ishan started the moment you entered the room.

"Open your textbook," Shiana shut up him the moment her foot crossed the threshold. She might seem shy but she was anything but. 

"What?" Ishan blinked at her, taken aback.

"I thought Raj said you knew English," She shot a barbing comment, and his confused expression morphed into a glare.

"Hey, I do know English." He defended himself,

"Then why is your textbook still shut?" Shiana tilted her head curiously, Ishan cursed and started to look around for the book. He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly, "I can't find it."

"Use your eyeballs," Shiana shrugged, flopping down on his bed and reading her book. His jaw was unhinged as he continued trashing his room looking for a textbook.

"Idiot, it's in your hands." Shiana groaned, getting sick of how stupid the boy was. Ishan looked at her, then his hands, then she smacked him on the head.

"Alright, Newton's Laws?" She started lecturing him, and Ishan was a surprisingly quick learner. Minus the time he mistook Edison as Newton. Science was difficult enough, it was even more difficult when your trying to teach it to a brick.

"So Tutor Ji," Ishan paused glancing up from his history work. "What do you want do in life?"

"Doctor," Shiana responded without even looking up from her book, "Finish your work."

"Jeez," He sighed, Shiana spared him a glance and he instantly looked back down at his work, praying that he wouldn't be hit once more. "I wanna be a cricketer."

"Good Luck with that," Shiana shrugged, grabbing his history homework out of his hands.

"Do you not know what the third battle of panipat is?" She groaned, 

"There's more then one?" Ishan blinked once more.

In truth, Ishan Kishan knew Newton's laws, All Three Battles Of Panipat and even how to write a decent essay. But he just enjoyed bothering Ms.Sehgal, those little things she did seemed to amuse him. The way she bit down on lower lip everything time she was thinking or the way huffed at him whenever he got something wrong.

He would get everything wrong on the exam just to annoy her.

"Shiana?"

"What now?" She huffed, the corners of his lips twitched.

"You spelt Panipat wrong." He snickered, the two of them exchanged glances and promptly burst out laughing.

"The student has become the teacher," She stopped laughing at last, wiping a tear away from her eye.

"Nahi, I still need a tutor," Ishan denied instantly, Raj Ishan, who was watching this from the outside smiled.