6

It was a few weeks later. Suna and Komori talked every day like they always had before, but it was different since they ended up on the phone multiple times a day rather than just one later at night. They would often fall asleep on facetime due to how late they usually ended up calling each other. Itachiyama got out later than Inarizaki so Komori would often call him when he was on the way home and Suna was doing some of his homework. Once Komori was home they would do whatever they did in between then and when they were going to bed. They talked while they were doing their bedtime routines and talked until their phones automatically hung up the call.

Inarizaki was doing a couple of chill practice drills. Once they were allowed to take a break and get some water, they just sat around and talked, since neither of their coaches were in the gym, they started to goof around. No one was there to reprimand them anyway. In the middle of their conversations, they heard the gym doors open. The entire team stood up and ran around, trying to make it look like they were practicing the whole time. It didn't work out since they only had 1 second to emulate that properly. They all stopped mid-step as their second coach, Oomi, cleared his throat.

"You guys need to stop slacking off." He said with a sigh. "You guys are allowed to go home early and get some rest. We were invited to a training camp and we want you guys to be in tip-top shape. We need to always leave a good impression on the other teams."

"Who's gonna be there?" Atsumu asked, he knew Itachiyama would be there since their schools were close as friends but even closer as rivals. He looked at Suna for a split second before looking back at their coach.

"Don't worry Atsumu, Sakusa is going to be there." Oomi sighed, "Itachiyama, Shiratorizawa, and Kamomedai will be there. Now go on and get home."

"Yes sir!"

All of the boys made their way to the locker rooms to change into their regular outfits. While they were walking, Atsumu turned to Suna with a smirk on his face. Suna looked back at him and sighed, already knowing what was about to happen.

"Itachiyama is going to be at a weeklong trainin' camp that we will also be at."

"I realize."

"Komori's going to be at a weeklong trainin' camp that you're also going to be at." He rubbed his hands together already compiling the best plan to be a good wingman.

"I realize," Suna repeated himself, the words coming out harder than the first.

Atsumu sighed as he changed his shirt. "Don't you remember what you agreed to last time we saw them?"

"No?"

"You were going to get something to eat!"

Suna thought for a second before it clicked. "You're the one who sent him that." He hissed under his breath as he packed his uniform into his bag.

"Sure, but it's still going to happen!"

Atsumu continuously pestered him until they made it outside of the gym.

"You're so annoying." Suna groaned, finally cutting off whatever plan Atsumu was currently sharing with him and the other second years. "You all are." He gestured to the other two of his friends.

"But you've never made an effort to shut us up?" Osamu pointed out and made Suna lose his train of thought. He opened his mouth to say something a few times before just closing it in defeat. "Exactly." Osamu followed up with a cocky smile.

Suna eventually turned his separate way on the walk home. He was just making his way down the street when his phone vibrated. Usually, no one would be texting him at this specific time. The people that he knew from class and lunch would think he would be at practice since they were let out early. He looked to see that the text was surprisingly from Komori. He should either still be in class or at least in the gym at this point.