Levi Vs Sirzechs

Sirzechs threw his orbs at Levi as he dodge them. Levi started running up to him and he swung his blades at him. Sirzechs dodge each one of them and he punch Levi in the stomach. Levi slice his cheek and he backed up. Sirzechs chuckled as he flew towards Levi. He pushed Levi to a building and he punch him. Levi stab him from the side and kick him off of him. He use his gear to glide away from him.

"Humanity's strongest solider is running away from a fight? How pathetic?" Sirzechs said. He started flying after Levi. He couldn't find Levi as he felt a slice on his waist. Levi glided past him, slicing only a bit of his waist. "Bastard!" Sirzechs shouted as he chase after him. He summon an orb in his hand and threw at Levi. Levi dodge it and he glided towards Sirzechs. "Ackerman!" Sirzechs shouted. "Gremory!" Levi shouted.

They fly past each other as it seem nothing has happen to the either of them. Suddenly Sirzechs hold on to a slice wound that was on his waist. Levi got on one knee as he felt a pain on his chest. "Brother!" Rias shouted as she and the others ran to them. "Brother, what happen?" Rias asked her brother. Levi got up and said "Move."

They look at him in horror as Eren, Irina, and Mikasa showed up. "What is going on?" Eren asked. "Your devil friends here were planning on betraying us from the very start. Isn't that right, Mr. Lucifer?" Levi said. "What are you talking about?" Irina asked. "He wants to take the titan powers from us. He was even planning on taking it from Eren" Levi told them. "But the only way to get the powers of a titan, is to eat them" Mikasa said.

"We'll kill you, right now" Levi said. "Stop Levi" Eren said. Everyone turn to him and he said "I already knew about their plan." 

"What!?" everyone said. Sirzechs stood up and said "I approach Mr. Jeager about this plan around the time I first met him."

"I think he's right. We should give the powers of the titans to him" Eren told them. "Why? Why would you agree to that?" Levi ask him. "If they take the powers from us, then their won't be no reason to fight anymore. The titans will just be the devils problems from now on, and us humans would get to live peacefully without them."

"But, that means they'll have to eat you" Irina told him. Eren nodded his head and said "I know."

"Eren has agreed that when the his time has come, I'll be the one to take his power" Sirzechs said. "So, you're going to eat my brother?" Issei asked. "It's the best option we have. Everyone in these walls want nothing to do with the titans anymore. They all want to live peaceful without having to worry about Marley or titans."

"I'm sorry I kept all of this from you guys" Eren told them. 

Time Skip brought you by Sirzechs apologizing to Levi, but Levi doesn't apologize back

On the ride home, everyone was silent. No body wanted to talk about the new information they found out. "How long do you have to live?" Issei asked his older brother. "Only nine more years" Eren told him.

A/N: The only reason Eren has more time is because he didn't get the titan powers until he was fifteen in this story. Right now he's nineteen so he has nine more years left. 

"How about Zeke?" Issei asked him. "This year is his last year" Eren told him. "That's why he wanted to meet you. So you can have memories of actually meeting him."

"When were you planning on telling me? Are you even going to tell mom and dad?" Issei asked him. "I didn't want you guys to worry about me" Eren told him. The plane landed and everyone got off. "It was nice seeing your island" Sirzechs told them. He teleported away and Levi turn to Eren. "You staying?" he asked him. Eren nodded his head and Levi turn to Irina and Xenovia. "Make sure he doesn't get into trouble again. I mean it this time" he told them as they nodded their heads.

Eren was about to leave when Irina said "Wait!" Eren turn to her and ask "What is it?"

"I wanted to ask you something" Irina told him. "What?" he asked. "W-W-Will y-you go on a d-date with m-me!?" she said, getting everyone's attention. Before Eren got to answer, Serafall got in front of her. "Wait! I want to go on a date with you too!?" she told him. Eren was confuse and Irina said "No! I ask him first!" 

"I asked him too so he can have another option!" Serafall said. "This is getting interesting" Zeke said as Issei agreed with him. The girls turn to Eren and shouted "Who do you choose Eren!?" Eren sigh and said "Both."

"Huh!?" everyone said. "What do you mean both?" Irina asked him. "It's a date. I'll go on a date with one of you on one day, and the other on another day" Eren said. The girls nodded and Eren said "Ok, I'll take out Irina in two days around five o clock. Then I'll take Serafall out two days afterwards." The girls nodded and Eren left. He saw his brothers looking at him and Issei was giving him a proud look.

"I'll kill you" Eren told him. 

A/N: That concludes the Paradis Arc I planned. Next we'll be moving on to the beginning of season three of Highschool DxD after the two side chapters before it. I have some questions for you guys.

Do you want:

Eren to have a harem?

or 

Eren ending up with just one of the girls

I know I hint on Eren having a harem, but I don't know if you guys will like that. So decide in the comments. Thank you for reading and have a good day.