The Place Where It All Connects

Memories were going all over the place as Eren was standing in front of a tree like shape of light.

"Where am I?" he asked. "The coordinates where all paths converge" Zeke answer him as he was sitting on the sand with chains holding him down. "I think this must be where members of the royal family who inherit the founder titan came when they made use of it's power."

"Brother" Eren said. "I've been waiting for so long Eren. For you to recover and awaken. It's like I've been sitting here for years."

"Have years truly pass already?" Eren asked. "I'm not sure. What happens here happens in a flash over there. Gabi blew your head off, but we were able to connect before you completely passed on. We succeeded. We gain the power of the founding titan" Zeke said.

Eren turn around and saw a little girl. "Someone's here?" Eren asked. "Don't worry, that is Ymir, the founder" Zeke told him. "How do you know it's her?" Eren asked. "Who else would be wandering out here? I think that she has always been here molding titans from this clay, every time we sought their power."

"All this time?" Eren said. "Eren, you must command our founder. The time has come for our dreams to be made real" Zeke said. "Why do you have those chains?" Eren asked. "You notice them? Thank you for your concern though. These are what keep me from acting freely here. In order words, the vow to renounce war. As I thought, you're the only one able to move freely here. That makes you the only one who can command our founder."

"My dream, mister Ksaver's dream, and your dream. Please, you must save the world. Tell the found to give every eldian a body that will never be able to capable of creating children! Everything else can wait!" Zeke told him. "You want me to euthanize every eldian?" Eren turn to his brother and said "There is no way I could ever go along with a plan that messed up!"

"I was just playing along so I could get here" Eren said. Zeke began crying as he said "As long as theirs eldians, the hell will never stop! If you don't do this now, the bloodshed will never end! Do you want type of world like that for Issei!?" Eren didn't listen as he continue to walk to Ymir. "Why? Tell me" Zeke said. 

"Because I was born into this world" Eren answer. "Ymir, out founder, give me your strength!" Eren said. Ymir walk towards him, but she walk by him. Eren was shock as Zeke said "I should have known Eren. I wanted to believe, at least you would understand. Is this thanks to mister Jeagers brainwashing? Is it because of the lies he told you back when you were a cadet?"

"What do you mean?" Eren asked. "In the long span it took for you to wake up, I learned many things. The founder can create anything. Even these earthen chains. So long as I, with my royal blood, will it!" Zeke said as he took off the chains from his body. "Unlike the kings of the walls through history, I arrived here without being tainted with the first king's ideology. And during the long and o so dragged out time I spent with the founder. I learned how to nullify the vow to renounce war."