Loki's Revenge

The next day Issei woke up and said "I can't believe I was asleep for three days. Sorry you guys missed school."

"I told the school we would be spending a few days over seas for a practice match. I'll just tell them our delay was due to weather or something" Rias said. "So your solution is to lie? Classic devils" Eren said as he drank some coffee. "Yeah but we have one problem though" Xenovia said as behind the couch Rossweisse was crying. "I can't believe I thought he would actually take me back. I went to battle as he order and he still left me here!" she cried. 

Eren walked over and said "I thought I told you that you're free now. You don't need Odin anymore."

"Yeah, but because of this I'll definitely get demoted!" Rossweisse cried out. Eren sigh as he went over to Issei. "I feel bad for her. No matter how much I try to calm her down, she still cries about it" Eren said. "Yeah, she's a total buzzkill. But how come you've been talking about being free recently?" Issei asked. "I've lived my whole tier life being force to do things, but now I'm free. I want others to know that feeling as well" Eren said.

Everyone left, leaving Eren and Rossweisse alone. Eren was reading his journal on the table as Rossweisse was vacuuming the place. "Hope I'm not interrupting you" she said. "You're fine, I'm just-"

Eren then felt a pain in his head as he grabbed it. "Are you ok!?" Rossweisse said as she ran up to him. "I'm fine, just a headache" he said. 'Silly Jeager boy, just stop resisting' a voice said in his head. 'Loki!' Eren said in his head. Eren groan in pain as he hold onto his head. "I think I should call the hospital!" Rossweisse said as Eren stop. He got up and he said "Theirs's no need for that."

He move away from the chair and said "As you can see, I am fine." 

"Oh, that is good" Rossweisse said. "In fact, I am more than fine" he said as he got close to her. "I think I am in love" he said, making her blush madly. "Wait, you're in love? But with who?" she asked him. "You" he said as he got close to her. "Get away from me!" she shouted as she pushed him away. "I know you're not Eren Jeager. I know that presence, you're Loki!" she said. Loki growl as he shouted "Odin was right! You're nothing but a stupid hag that'll never get a lover!"

He rushed at her as she dodge him. "Loki, let Eren go!" she shouted at him. Loki chuckled as he said "I don't think I will. He has a nice body and amazing powers that I've never heard of." Rossweisse got her spear and dashed towards him. Loki dodge her attack and knee her in the stomach. She got up from the ground and was able to slice his cheek. 

Loki backed up and said "This is amazing." The cut on the cheek was being healed already due to Eren's titan abilities. "It seems he is able to heal. This is amazing, I'm glad this idiot ate me!" Loki said. He turn to Rossweisse and said "How about this Odin's assistant, join me."

"Why would I do that!?" she shouted at him. "Think about it, I get this new body and you finally get what you want: a lover." Rossweisse blushed and said "Stop trying to play with my feelings, I'll save Eren." Loki chuckled and said "Alright, how about this?" He dashed to the table and grabbed a knife. He aimed it at his stomach and said "I'll kill this boy!"

Rossweisse stared at him and said "Did you forget he can just heal from that?"

Loki just stare at her and said "Oh yeah." He threw the knife and said "Fine, I'll just kill you!" He rushed towards her  and he tackled her to the ground. He pinned her down and he said "You're going to die, without ever having a lover." They then heard the front door open and everyone else came in. "That was a good outing, I wonder what Eren and Rossweisse are doing-"

They stopped and saw the two of them on the ground. "Eren, what are you doing?" Irina said, as a shadow covered her eyes. "This isn't Eren! It's Loki!" Rossweisse shouted. "Are they doing roleplay?" Issei whisper to Kiba. Loki covered her mouth and said "Yes, today will be the day we announce this. Me and Rossweisse are dating!"