Walking down the aisle.....

As I walked down the aisle, holding onto my brother's arm, I felt a gush of emotions. With each step I took towards him, my heart was beating louder and louder. Soon my brother handed me over to him. I dared not look up. I stared at the floor during the whole ceremony, occasionally glancing at his feet. Soon I felt my arm being pulled harshly, I looked back to find my 'mother' well my foster mother glaring at me. She pinched my hand to snap me out of my thoughts.

Priest: Ms. Kang Y/N do you accept the man before you as your lawfully wedded husband for life?

Me: I......d-do. (I somehow managed to let out these words)

Priest: Mr. ???? do you accept the woman before you as your lawfully wedded wife for life?

????: I do.

He said that. His voice clearly indicated irritation.

Priest: You may now kiss the bride.

I froze in my place.

.

.

Oh! How dumb of me I began my story and didn't even introduce myself......... so this is me---

I am Kang Y/N well actually its Kim but my foster family uses Kang so Kang Y/N. I don't remember much about my real family except the fact that I am the youngest to my 3 elder brothers. I don't even remember their actual names I just know the nicknames I used to call them. They were my Seokie Oppa, Joonie Oppa, and Tae-Tae Oppa.

The adoption center in-charge once told me that I was brought there after an accident at the age of 5. A couple presumed to be my parents were found dead at the site and no family could be found so the authorities put me up for adoption. That's where my 'dad' found and adopted me at 8 for he was craving a daughter and 'mom' apparently refused.

I lived like a princess in that house adored by my family, but one day it all changed. I lost my dad who was probably the only person in this world to love me.

That day I saw the hell. My mother started abusing me she kept telling me that raising my 12-year-old lazy ass was a burden to her. Soon oppa also joined her. He would insult in in every possible way and call me names. After I turned 14, they started hitting me occasionally. But as time passed by, they started venting out all of their frustrations by beating me up, daily.

I remember it was my 16th birthday. I hoped to at least escape for today but luck you know, never favored me. As I was returning from my part time job, I was shivering in fear, I was late by an hour I was now sure to get a good number of slaps and punches. But when I reached home it shook me to the core.