the end

hey guys, so i know i said that i will end the book at the chapter 'she never returned' and continue the story with a sequel. i even wrote few chapters for it but then i felt so lost, and my personal feelings were not letting me be at peace. so...... i have ended the book for good, closing with every character getting their happy ending or something close to it. 

note 1- may be someday when i get back my will to write, i will make a spin off with yoongi and y/n in alternate, darker universe.

note 2- this is about my other book 'meant to be' i will start uploading its chapters but very slowly, so that i don't loose interest in that too. plus, i need some ideas for the past lives of the members surrounding the humanly shortcomings like fear, anger, greed, lust, hatered, envy, pride/ego, lack of self love. 

note 3- i have a kinky oneshot book written off from long ago in my drafts. if you want, i can upload that. i am also open for requested plots or kinks.

note 4- these days, i've been reading several books in hopes of getting ideas. and i may have gotten one werewolf-universe idea. but i am going to keep it on back burner and slowly cook the entire story before i start actually writing and uploading it, so i am open for any suggestions for like leads....