Co-operation

"what are we in for, officer?" Yoongi asked as he one sat on one end of the long office table with his brothers on his either sides and officer kang sitting on the other end of the table, opposite to him.

This was a secretive meeting. Earlier in school, Kang had entered the premises on the context of scheduling a regular discipline check. They couldn't keep meeting without being obvious so here they are, talking and negotiating at Yoongi's office at home.

"It is an obvious proposal, king. As a government employ, I don't have enough resources and freedom to take them down on my own accord, but you have all the freedom and not to mention, resources." He took a sip of coffee from his cup, eye pointing the guards outside the window and the guns hung on the wall. "Whereas, you, Mr. min, do not have the information because you lack research but I just happen to have been tracking them for years. What I propose is pure trade. I give you the information to protect your people and you give me the perfect revenge for my family."

Yoongi was skeptically judging the man, looking for any ulterior motives. His eyes shifted to hosoek who was done judging and nodded. When other men too, nodded, as the leader, Yoongi approved of the deal. He stood up and adjusted his coat with a highly royal aura and walked upto Jackson's chair, halfway to the officer (Jackson is acting as Jungkook's stand-in as kang bok-soo doesn't know about Jungkook being the seventh member.)

Taking the hint, kang bok soo, looking collected and calm, stood up and walked at his own pace, meeting Yoongi and shaking their hands firmly. "I repeat myself officer, let us co-operate peacefully. You get what you want and I get what I want and then, we go our own ways."

"of course, king, after we are done, we will be done for good. I hope a happy co-operation." With another shake of hand, bok was escorted out with a guard and he promised to bring in his reports and intel next time they meet. As the door closed, Jackson choked and looked like he had a hard time breathing. Soon enough, Jungkook came in the room and took off the Bluetooth he had connected with jackson's.

"damn hyung! You sounded like you were planning a break up with him even before dating him." just as Jungkook repeated his words, Jackson fell off the chair, not caring anymore if he was laughing at his boss.

.

My mother when she sees me using my laptop- what are you doing? Studying?

Me- nothing.

My mother- what nothing? You must be doing something.

Me who is just blankly scrolling through a wattpad book- nothing ma. Literally nothing. Oh yeah, I'm breathing. Happy?