His anger

You reached home. Before you stepped down the car, he called you.

"hey, listen. I am sorry for being angry that time. I know I scared you. But Hyung is much angry than me, so be careful. Also, me and all other boys are up for a mission tonight. You will not be able to contact Jin Hyung or anyone else."

"thank you for the warning." She said in a stuttering voice, before leaving.

y/n pov

I was scared the whole ride. When he apologized again, his sweet voice was cracking. Recalling that he is the same person who always encouraged me, I forgave him. I still fear him. But I forgave.

I entered the mansion only to face darkness. I switched on the lights after struggling in the dark for 5 good minutes. I opened the lights, only to face my husband, looking like a hungry lion waiting for his prey, me. I gulped. I recalled j-hope oppa's words. He is angry. Let's just slip into the room, avoiding him.

I bowed to him and started moving to my room. He held my neck from the back, tightly. He pulled me upwards, climbing the stairs and threw me towards a maid who thankfully caught me.

"prepare her." he commanded. She gulped and looked at me with a sorry face. She held my arm and gently pulled me to his room. She locked the door behind us. She caringly held my arm as she said, "miss he might hurt you but please listen to me now and follow his commands when he comes. Else he might punish you severely."

I nodded hesitantly.

Images and content might be uncomfortable for the viewers

18+

She went to the closet and brought a box "miss, take a bath and wear it. Will prepare you after that."

I took the box and went to shower.

After the shower, I opened the box to find a nearly transparent and extremely short and revealing dress.

I hesitantly wore this dress and went out to the room to find the maid looking at me with pity.

"sorry dear, but you need to suffer this so you suffer less." She said as she made me sit on the bed.

"please try to please him. He may go gentle." I nodded but I never understood what she meant.

She made me sit in a specific position and mumbled a sorry before the door shut. I was uncomfortable, true. But something in my body was now giving me an unknown feeling I was scared yet excited.

Soon I the door opened and I shut I shut my eyes in fear. Heavy steps approached me. I was too scared to look at him. I tried to hide my body with my hands, still looking down in fear.

Yoongi- pov-

My anger faded the instant I saw her fragile body. I myself was unaware of the happening. I used to feel pleasure whenever someone was scared of me but her, seeing her scared like that, I felt a knot is my heart. Was I wrong? I again questioned myself.

My insides were screaming something for me to listen. The problem was that I couldn't understand those muffled screams of my heart that has been frozen since the day I became a mafia to avenge my father's death. I tried to understand my heart and followed the best I could make out of it.

y/n pov-

He turned and went into the bathroom. I looked up when I felt that he had gone. But he soon came back holding a robe. He came to me, I just sat there. I froze. I feared his next action as he was really angry when I came back.

His next action shook me to the core. He covered me with the robe and then sat next to me. I somehow felt good that he did so. But next instant he held my waist and made me sit on his lap.

"I know you are too young for this" he began speaking softly but then I looked in his eyes, they were like those of a beast "but I get what I want. By hook or by crook." He voice became an octave low. He looked as well as sounded scary. I gulped at the sight.

"listen, I will be clear. I want someone to fuck and someone who can give me a child, that's why I married you. So, you have two options- please me when I need you, bear my child and be my queen OR DIE." He said in an even darker tone. I just nodded for words couldn't leave my mouth.

"good girl, now lay back." He said in a tone like those drunk perverts in alleys at midnight.

"b-but, can I have a request."

"hmm."

"please stop when I ask. It will be my first time."

"never expected a slut to be virgin." he said while making a disgusted face. His words broke my heart but what could I even say to a mafia.

a/n pov- 

the following scene is inspired( to be honest copied) from a jimin ff i watched on youtube. credits to the rightful owner of the content.

He pushed her back to lay on the bed. She was visibly scared of his next move but he couldn't care less. He hovered over her, making her breath hitch. She wanted to cry, but held her tears, not wanting to anger him. he saw her condition, even felt bad but decided to continue. He began to untie her robe that instantly slid down her smooth skin. The only fabric covering her was the almost non-existent lingerie.

He eyed her lustfully from head to toe, while she laid there, closing her eyes, her hands fisting the bedsheet in fear.

"SIT." He commanded. She instantly followed and sat. yoon-gi slid his finger around her neck to move her hair aside, before removing her top. He threw it in a corner of the room. She tried to cover herself but yoon-gi held both her hand at the back of her head and kissed her hungrily, pushing her back to lay on the bed. He lifted his head and eyed her chest in pure lust. Maybe he sensed her un-comfort, his stare caused. "close your eyes." He said and kissed her again. He released her hands and used one to grab her neck for the kiss, while his other hand pulled her waist, bringing her bud closer to his shaft.

He slowly but sensually moved from her lips to cheeks then jaw and then her neck. He began marking her neck and smirked when she moaned. He knew that he found the spot. He kept on sucking at that point until the skin turned purple. He moved down to her cleavage but abruptly rose his head and said "touch me." Her inactivity turned him off. His hand left her neck and guided her hands on his abs and then rested it on his back before wrapping her other hand around his neck. Her touch turned him on. She opened her eyes time to time to get a grasp of his actions.

He left a few marks on her chest before pulling away to remove his clothes. She looked away shyly, seeing the naked man before her. he once again pounded on her and....

.

.

.

.

.

.

After long while, when the pain became unbearable, yn begged yoon-gi to stop. He released in her and laid himself beside her tired figure. He pulled her in his arms and caressed her soft hair, "you were so good kitten, ask me for anything."

"Can I give my number and address to my friend Bela so that she can come to me in case of any emergency. Please."

"........"

"you said I can ask for anything. J-hope oppa knows her. both of us work in his café."

"fine but she will die if I find her suspicious."

"thank you" she said tired and slept in his warmth.