Chapter 5

The next day, wasn't good

The next day, wasn't good. It was pouring down with rain.

Lucy was watching water droplets drip down the window sadly.

Susan was trying to teach Peter Latin, while Edmund was laying on the floor trying to fix a leg on a chair.

Everly was laying in bed fidgeting with her teddy.

"Gastrovascular, come on Peter gastrovascular" Susan said "is it Latin" Peter asked "yes" Susan simply replied.

"is it Latin for the worst game ever invented" Edmund said poking his out head out from under the chair.

Lucy giggled at that. Susan Slammed the book shut "We could play hide and seek" Lucy suggested walking over to Peter and given him the puppy dog eyes.

"But we already having so much fun" he said sarcastically "come on Peter please" she said

" one, two, three, four," Peter said counting down.

Lucy started smiling, Edmund started complaining "What". Peter stood up and went to face the wall.

They all started running in different directions .

Lucy ran up to Everly, and grabbed her hand and start running with her.

Lucy and Everly ran up and down steps trying to open doors. Lucy pulling Everly behind her, before running to a door tugging at the door handle but it didn't open, so she ran to the next and opened it slowly.

Lucy opened the door with the hand that wasn't holding onto Everly, and saw a big sheet covering something big underneath.

She slowly pulled the sheets off and saw that it was a wardrobe. She opened the wardrobe as 3 white marbles fell out and rolled on the floor.

Lucy starred at it in amazement, before grabbing Everly hand tighter and slowly walked in.

Lucy peaked out of the wardrobe before slowly walking back with Everly following her.

It felt like they went back for ages, before Lucy felt something poke into her back.

Lucy gasped as she turned to see a tree covered in snow.

she looked down at Everly before wrapping and arm around her shoulder to keep her from the cold.

Before walking out of the wardrobe, and looking around in amazement. she walked up to a lamp post touching it softly before dropping her had when she heard a branch snap.

Everly still had her ear muffs on so she didn't hear that small sound.