Chapter 5

It was now December, the Midoriyas and the Jirous had moved in properly into the Yaoyorozu mansion and settled in quite nicely all things considered. Barricade and Stockade haven't made a move on the mansion at all since their last encounter, due to this the security guards pay was doubled as compensation for what they might have to go through.

Izuku told the security about the Cybertronian race and where to aim if the Decepticons make a move, he was hesitant on telling them about this but Aimi explained that if they know what they're dealing with they can better protect everyone.

So Izuku explained to them about some weak points they should aim at to try and take them down, mainly the joints and the eyes.

Speaking of Izuku he had healed from his wounds and has since taught Momo and Kyouka how to treat his injuries when in his robot mode, this was because, as they found out, any damage done to his robot mode would carry over to his human shell. Momo, Kyouka and Inko were connected about this and begged him to teach them Cybertronian maintenance.

When something in the Cybertronian vernacular came up it often integrated everyone in the household, mainly the Jirous and more specifically Kyotoku. It got to the point where Izuku was now teaching them how to speak Cybertronian and to his and everyone's surprise Kyouka took to it like a fish to water, she was so good at it that by December she was speaking fluent Cybertronian.

This often led to Izuku and Kyouka making fun of people in Cybertronian because nobody could understand them, Momo could to an extent but she had surprising difficulty keeping up and understanding the words.

The nightmares kept up despite the move as they kept shifting between the war itself, the loss of his friend and loved ones, but what hurt most was that new nightmares started to stir, ones that contained his new friends and family.

He dreamed that if this move doesn't work or that if it didn't happen that everyone would be killed to try and break his will.

He dreamed about how the Decepticons would target Inko and most likely subject her to torture.

He dreamed about the factory, that if the two Decepticons didn't want to maintain cover they could have just blasted the factory, killing both Kyouka and Momo.

What made it worse was that if he started to space out and daydream these nightmares would follow him there too, like he was now.

He was sitting at the dining room table doing the second thing he liked to do before the war, and that was drawing, nothing really specific but just whatever came to mind.

That's when his thoughts started to drift and soon was consumed by the memories of long since passed.

‐/‐

It was the night where they got their revenge, Siren, Hosehead, Deku and Minerva would infiltrate the camp of the Decepticons that killed Ground Zero, there jobs where clear, Siren and Hosehead would go to the west of the building while Minerva and himself would go to the East.

Both teams would plant timed explosives on the four generators that powered the building, once placed they would rondevu at the meeting point and watch the fireworks.

"You all remember the plan?" Deku asked the three bots that accompanied him, to which they all nod in confirmation, "Good, we do this for Ground, we do this for every life that they have taken, ready?"