Chapter 11

"Oh my God," I breathe, waking to find Jade's head between my legs and her tongue licking me with gusto.

At the sound of my voice, Jade's eyes lift to mine. "Good morning," she grins.

"It certainly is." I smile, biting my bottom lip.

"Well, I did tell you if I stayed awake in bed next to you, I'd end up waking you up for sex."

"I'm glad you did—wake me up, that is."

She tips her head back down and runs her nose over my clit, making me shiver.

Then, she puts her mouth back on me and sucks on my clit, sliding two fingers inside me, making my hips jerk upward.

She presses her free hand on my hip, holding me in place, as she drives me crazy with her skilled tongue.

My heart is pounding in my chest, my fingers pulling at her long hair, and I'm coming against her mouth seconds later.

I'm lax in the bed, my heart still beating hard, and my breaths are coming fast.

Jade climbs up my body. "Hi."

She brushes her mouth against mine. I can taste myself on her lips.

"Hi yourself." I grin.

I part my legs wider, letting her know what I want—her inside me.

Jade smiles against my mouth, kissing me again, as she pushes herself inside me.

"Jade," I moan between kisses.

"God, Perrie." She presses her forehead to mine and starts moving in and out of me in long, measured strokes.

Jade rarely says my full name, but when she does, it's usually when she's inside me or angry with me, as I learned last night. But I like hearing her say my name, especially when she's moaning it in pleasure.

The slow sex doesn't last long, and very quickly, she's fucking me fast and hard. Her hand goes under my ass, tilting it up, so she reaches deeper. Her mouth kisses down my neck to my breast, taking it in her mouth. Then, her tongue is licking around my nipple.

My hands are on her back, my nails digging into her skin.

"I'm not gonna last much longer, baby. Are you close?"

"Come," I tell her. "I want to feel you come."

Jade always thinks of me first in sex. But, right now, I want this moment to be about her.

Her mouth finds mine again, and she kisses me deeply. Not much later, she's coming long and hard. She collapses on top of me, making sure not to crush me, with her face buried in my neck as she catches her breath. Then, she kisses a path up my neck to my mouth and gives me a soft, sweet kiss.

"I'll get something to clean you up. Give me a minute." One last kiss, she pulls out of me and leaves the bed, walking into the bathroom.

I hear the telltale sound of running water, and then Jade reappears with a damp cloth.

"I can do it." I hold out my hand.

"I know, but I like to do it." She sits on the bed beside me and presses the damp cloth to me, cleaning me up. "It's my last chance to feel you up—well, until the next time I get to do it." She lifts her smiling eyes to mine.

I giggle, shaking my head at her.

She takes the cloth back to the bathroom, and then she's climbing into bed beside me. I curl up against her body, resting my head on her chest, listening to her heart beat. My fingers are running through her curly hair.