Introduction

I come to tell you a story from the life of a millionaire.
I come to tell you how and why the life of a millionaire is not as easy as you thought.
Being a millionaire is good because the million you have a hard time getting ........
Because with its millions you can do great things, you can have whatever you want you can buy To be ranked among the great personalities of the country or even of the world, with the millions you can do a lot a lot.
But the million comes with many, many, many problems.
There will be a lot of criticism, a lot of lies, a lot of falsehoods a lot of people who will love you for what you have;  not for what you are ....]
In fact a lot of people will follow you to try to destroy or to try to extract a few bundles from you.  [The millions will be good for you and for your family but not good for those around you] you will understand this sentence in the story .....
In this story he will have the drama of wickedness, betrayal, Love, joy, sadness, fear.
This story can help you in the future and advise you, an enriching story that can give us your knowledge or know how, it might help you in your life.
Because this story was inspired by the holy spirit who is "God"
Read this story you will not be disappointed 🙌🏾🙏🏽