do not lose hope

Happy, brilliant mom, you wouldn't even believe there was mourning in this house, and it was good for her.
I was also happy because it was my first day at work.
My brother (Jules) came to pick me up so that we could go there, when I was leaving I thought of Papa, Papa would have been proud of me.
But it was that too we determined
I arrive at work, and I see the boss I approach; Hello sir, how are you, he replied, I'm going my son, sir today what the job consists of: you are going to give me a count of how many workers have worked today and each take their name. And at the end of the day you will give me the kg of minerals that they found today according to their categories, Comprit; Yes sir.
The boss gave me an Account Book, and I started working ................
I do my job as the man told me, my brother was really proud of me, and said "dad would be really proud of you"
Took me in that arm.
At the end of the day the boss was proud of me you are a good boy you will be great in life "thank you sir good evening to you and you too son and we finished our work and we go home.
It was a very good day said my brother (Jules), a great day,
We arrived at the house mom was there to hear us, how was your day she was very good mom, even the boss was proud of me.
Who is my son
.................................................. ...........
The life of my brothers were not so simple my brother Jules it is he who only had a good job. Although Andi and praise did not have a fixed job besides Andi had become almost a bandit and take a smoker, because their life🪐 is not just about work, my mother always told them to love the work life but They liked easy money, my mother told them easy money will lead you to death, because life is won by sweat. A man is he who works for his future who prepares his future in advance. Because the one who will define who would be who in life. My brothers had been given so much advice, but the one who began to understand it was praise that life had to work to eat, but Andi wanted to continue on his path of thugs.