lost values ( partie 2 )

After slapping Andi, Andi left the house in anger and mum was in the worst pain, because it was the first time she hit Andi; Mum said what am I doing .. where is that I missed my son's education ?? Jules and Praise tell mom we're going to try to reason Andi. Mom said Praise son, try to take charge of yourself never lose the values ​​your father taught you, "you learned" I don't want to lose my children in nonsense.
Praise and Jules left for reasoned Andi and I also followed them behind to listen to their discussion, and my brothers say to Andi brother I know that it is not difficult to give up the dirt because many young people of your age; I say it also for you Praise, this not difficult to abandon the insignificant believe me they are nonsense Andi spoke up is said; for you and your mother it's nonsense but for me it's a comfort, Jules says no you are wrong it will get you nowhere, is not I found you a job said Jules to his brothers, Yes but that to us not allow to have all that we want Praise says but me that allows me without lying, Praise dirty traitor today you want to pass for an angel ?? Yes because I understood that it leads me nowhere I understood your game drunk ****.
I will not allow you to insult me ​​otherwise you will do what !! I came out of my hiding place to put myself in the middle I say for the pride of our late father do not fight, Jules says let him alone, maybe he will question himself. Andi was leaving you ****. We were coming home with my brothers and we left Andi alone. But mother was in so much pain that she began to blame her, saying I am failing in your education. Jules answered you haven't failed anything mom just the world wants to swallow the man.
By offering them money but dirty money, which many young people did not know: we believe when we do that we are the best but in the end we realize that we have lost our life !!

Thanks for reading . 💪🏾💪🏾🙌🏾 ♥ ️ let's go the 3 part guys
The story continues
The life of a millionaire