courage despite all

I even woke up with this same question how am I going to do it. I woke up full of energy but still troubled, my little sisters Gabrielle and pupil told me a word that touched me a lot "be the head and not the tail" with this word coming from Gabriella my little one I was moved and more courageous, I said to myself today this my day I do not want to miss and when I saw Jules coming to take me I was anxious but at the same time very stressed, before leaving my father said that God be with you son, my mother also encouraged me very strongly; mother says we believe in you because you already have determination to demonstrate that you want to work and to help us, I would encourage you in spite of all. I was supported by everyone. And left with my brother Jules, By leaving for the work of my brother Jules said to me: my brother keep your courage in spite of all, raise his head and be strong because you are special.
Don't be like your brothers Andi and Praise who just want the world.
this work was in a gold mine and this mine was located 4 km from our house there was a long drive before i got there, when i got to work everyone looked at me weird i heard whispers and mockery here and there saying what the little boy is doing here.
My brother said courage and the boss saw me and let me work, I started to work to work until I felt my body wanting to break, I was so tired that I was forcibly ended I even come no longer to work . Jules tells me it's not easy, But if you want to earn your living and learn to work in hard work, Let no one cheat on you on this earth, nothing easy is free because everything is paid and it is won on this earth, if you don't learn to build your life at a young age you will never build it in your old age, I took 30 minutes to rest the boss saw my fatigue gave me a bottle of water and told me you're a young boy very brave, I did not know that the boss has a surprise in store for me !!!!!!
The end of the day ; it was time to come home, the boss all looks, the boss says I have never seen such courage especially coming from a little boy, today I saw and understood the definition of the word courage 'and I saw it through this little boy,
Because he has shown a maturity and a strength unique to his age? Me I can not even understand what happened ..... I was speechless by the boss's speech !!!! And I saw that everyone started to applaud me saying: He is strong, courageous, persevering, impressive even people who laugh at me applaud me. The boss says you want to be my secretary for the moment because the old man and gone on a mission can you replace him for a while I replied "Who"
My brother was so proud of me that I saw a few tears in his eyes even I couldn't believe it I was moved and speechless is my brother Jules said it's your courage If you hadn't shown to be courageous you were not going to be there. I asked the boss please can you tell me what is the secretariat? The boss asks me first of all you are good in arithmetic Who sir, it doesn't consist of much it's just to make me accounts of the people who work here per day and of how much raw materials they found today ' hui! Okay thank you very much boss no no longer calls me boss call me mister Jorge, ok mister Jorge. I got home completely happy and couldn't wait to tell my brothers and family that I had it.
If you had not shown courage Brother you would not have arrived here.