brandon fluff

Word count: 1424

Proof read: Yes

Other important notes: N/A

Enjoy :)
_________________________________________

"I have to make this quick or I'm gonna be late. My boss is gonna kill me!" I said under my breath, as I pushed open the door to my local Starbucks only to see a line as long as the Nile river.

'Shit, maybe drive thru?' I run outside and check to see how long the line was, only to find myself even more disappointed. Suddenly, I felt my phone vibrating in the pocket of my pants. I pulled it out and checked the caller ID, only to see that is was my boss, Victoria. I answered the phone, bracing myself for a verbal smack down.

"Hello?"

"Where are you? You need to get here ASAP, our meeting with Mr. Lover starts in 15 minutes!"

"Shit, I completely forgot about that, I'll be right over."

Mr. Lover is the CEO of the company I work for, and through all the years I've worked here, I've never actually met him. I've heard a lot about how he's an intimidating man that can crush you, and that he'll put you out of a job if you're not careful. Naturally, I was insanely nervous to meet him. After talking with Victoria, I hung up my phone and put my head in my hands. I let out a sigh of frustration, then picked myself up from my sorrow and continued on with my day. I started walking back to my car when I accidentally bumped into somebody. I looked up to see who I just rammed into on accident, only to lock eyes with a tall, slender man. He had medium length black hair and hazel eyes that could make anybody's knees weak. The suit he wore was all black, along with the leather gloves he had on his hands which held stacks of papers. His plump lips sliding into a frown as he looked down at me, lying on the pavement of the sidewalk.

"Are you all right? It looks like you hit the ground quite hard." He asked in a deep, raspy voice as he knelt down next to me, scanning me up and down for any injuries.

"I'm okay, thank you though. I apologize for bumping into you, I should've been paying more attention to my surroundings." I responded, picking myself up off the ground, then proceeding to look at my feet, embarrassed that I've made such a fool of myself. The mystery man stood up, then brushed himself off of any small pebbles or rocks before opening his mouth to speak once again.

"Nonsense, I'm just glad you're all right. I'd love to stay and chat, but unfortunately I have a meeting to get to. Maybe we can grab a coffee sometime?" The tall, black haired man asked me, as he slid his index finger under my chin to raise my head, making me lock eyes with him. I felt a slight blush creep across my face as I watched him chuckle at how quickly I got flustered.

"Sir, I don't even know your name." I avert my eyes, only to be brought back once he started his next sentence.

"I'm Brandon, it's nice to meet you. And you are?" Brandon raised an eyebrow, awaiting my answer.

"Y/N, it's nice to meet you too." He smiles at my answer, then lets go of my chin. A small frown drapes across my face as he pulls away from me. I notice him pulling out a small notebook and pen from his pocket as he opens it up and scribbles something down. Brandon tears the sheet of paper with a loud crshhh, then proceeds to hand it to me.

"Text me, sweetheart." He says to me, winking, then leaving me with his phone number and weak knees. I watch Brandon walk down the street, until he turns a corner and he's no longer in my view.

"Shit! I'm gonna be late!" I put his phone number in my pocket, get in my car, and speed off to my place of employment. I get there in no time and run inside, as I'm welcomed by the sight of Victoria standing there, staring at her watch and tapping her foot.