Chapter 3: saved

...Hngggh...

... Where am I?

You mumbled, you slowly opened your eyes.

Gray ceiling...

Is this the afterlife?

You looked at your surroundings, it was relatively like your room back then but a bit obsolete. The walls are dilapidated and also the other furnitures such us the tables and chairs.

What noticed you the most is that even though the room looks oldy, you find yourself full of computers.

Is this heaven or hell?...

You looked at the whole room for a sec then you decided to look at your body.

I'm still in this weird body...

So i'm not dead... In the world I woke up to.

You saw that the bullet holes you got were stitched up in your body, bandages also wrapped up in your wounds.

Oh... So I was saved... By who?

As you questioned yourself the door open as a familiar guy walked in.

Doc: your awake agent.

Oh it's the guy I helped earlier

You remembered anything that happened to you a while back after you blacked out. You gave him a nod.

Doc: I don't know what your planning at, if its something about killing me and my gang. I guess it's time for you to surrender now.... But i'll make an exception. You saved me there. So tell me about yourself before and maybe i'll trust you.

He said sternly in a monotone voice.

Geez already after I wake up?

About me?... In this world? I don't even know what history this body have

(Y/n): I...I don't know...

The guy gave you a slight of confusion after telling that.

Doc: Based on the data I gathered. You were Agent: 133t-0829, Nickname: none. But I already killed you back then How did you survived that?

He said with a bit higher tone, it gives shivers at the back of your head. You felt like your been scolded about something.

I-i don't know what to say??

(Y/n): For r-real, I don't know myself. I mean this body was...

Doc: what do you mean this body?

You were startled by his response.

Shit, if his not gonna believe this i'll be sure dead.

(Y/n): It's a bit lon-

Doc: i'll listen

(Y/n): T-this is a bit complicated but I was really not in this universe or whatever you want to call it..

Doc: uh huh...can you elaborate it more?

(Y/n): I was just a normal guy with a normal life... I had a parent but I didn't grew any fond memories with them... They died at a war. My grandmother where I also lived at, passed away because of her old age... I was alone...

You suddenly felt bitterness for remembering all that happened to your family and to your life back then.

(Y/n): Until, that day... I was completely tired.. I didn't noticed the surroundings im at. I was hit by a truck... A-and then I woke up I was in this body. Like I'm somewhat reincarnated...