Chapter 6

After witnessing the way they treat each other brings a small smile playing on your lips as Sunghoon hangs his arm on Jake's shoulder, Jungwon laughing at Heeseung as he was defeated by Ni-ki on their match, Sunoo munching on his favorite mint chocolate ice cream, and Jay looking at them with the same smile on his face as if he's looking at his family.

family...

Thinking about your family, your smile dropped and your mood changed into a serious one as you imagine your family that once was one but changed when you think that there is something stopping you from knowing where you belong. The uncertainty from within you as you carry it all throughout your growth of believing that your mom died from an 'accident', and your question about your father that is never been yet answered.

Being distanced from everyone knowing your 'safety' is highly guarded, brings you to dig deep to the situation wherein you are right now.

Staring blankly ahead, you didn't notice Jay already staring at you the way you stare into space as if you're lost of emotions ahead of you. 

"Want to clear all of those in your head?" As if he read your actions, even without doing nothing he still gives you a smile which lights up the atmosphere around you and waiting for your response.

"I just want to go home." You stated making him sigh and shake his head, knowing that this will come out of your mouth.

"You can't." He simply says.

"Why?" You asked and he still shook his head.

"Because you can't." Anger rises up to you as you marched towards him.

"Just like that? I can't?! Can't you tell me why? Why is everyone keeping something from me? All my life I'm living with fucking questions that are never answered!" Everyone stopped from what they are all doing and stared at the two of you.

Jay looked at you pity of what you've gone through..

"Oh fuck it, never look at me like that. Just tell me why!" That's when he couldn't control it.

"Cause you're a mafia! And you can't get out of here because you're not safe." He shouted.

"And you're gonna put us in danger if we let you out." That's it. You shake your head in disbelief and ran to the room your feet drags you as you run.

"Let her be, hyung.." Ni-ki also shook his head while placing his hand on Jay's shoulder.

As you run towards a nearby door, next to Heeseung's room and didn't hesitate to open the door, leading to an unknown balcony, which also leads to the exit of the house..

'A secret exit...' You exhaled a victory breath as you continuous running to that balcony, never realizing the things that might happen next.

There are four guards standing at the side of the door of the exit as you halted to stop at a wall hiding so that they won't see you. 

But then someone pulled you and pinned you to the wall...

'J-jay?' You thought...