Chapter 8

Y/n's POV:

"Y-Y/n?" A soft voice was heard and you turned your head to see your beaten aunt had finally woken up. 

You were supposed to go to her but Bullet grabbed your hair and pointed a gun at you.

"Stop this at instant Dohwan! Don't you have enough when you already killed Y/n's mother?!" Your aunt breathly said. 

"Ahhh Melissa... Can't I just have my daughter just like my wife?" His expression changed from dark to sullen.

"Are you insane?! you're obsessed!!! You killed Mona with your own hands!!!" Hearing that you suddenly remembered the gunshot that happened when you were 5. You were hiding in your parent's closet that time, and familiar voices  can be heard.

"I can't live like this anymore Dohwan! Please give me that gun.. spare me.. I still have Y/n" Your mother pleased but he didn't let go of the gun.

"Ohhh my love.. you can live with me. You, Y/n.. we can still be happy baby.." He tried reaching her but she suddenly took a vase near their bed table and smashed it at him. He growled in pain but managed to laugh as he clicked the gun. Your mother has shaken as he grabbed her hair and threw her on the bed, still pointing the gun at her.

You were 5 that time, thinking that this was just a family matter that mommy and daddy can handle. But you have never thought that a simple family matter turns to have an eerie encounter between guns and bullets.  As they fight, you just covered your mouth, shut quiet as your sobs were getting louder. "mommy, daddy.. please stop fighting..."  you whispered as they shared their heated argument. 

"You..." you looked at him again with rage

'If he's obsessed, should I act as if I care?' You thought for a second and smiled warmly.

"Dad, I miss you" Your aunt's eyes widened and your dad finally calmed down and put down his gun.

'it's... working?' You shockingly thought. Turns out that your dad was just easy to fool just by saying that. So desperate.

"Y/n???" Melissa's face was covered with betrayal as she looked at you then back to your dad.

"What did you do to her?!" She asked and your dad turned his focus again to her, giving her a smirk.

"Finally, I can have my daughter.." He stroked your hair and smiled at you warmly.

'Weirdo' You said in your mind as you replied with a fake smile that he unknowingly accepted.

"Bullet, finish her" Before Bullet pull out his gun, you went to your father and grabbed his hand softly.

"Dad, please release her. I would be the one who'll dispose her then we'll be one happy family again. Just like what you've wanted.." You pleaded which surprised your dad but he unreluctantly agreed.

"Ahhh, yes sweetie.. Bullet, let her do her job." Your aunt looked at you disappointedly.

"Meet me in the cab" You told him and he nodded knowingly.

"Y-Y/n??? After all I did to you... This is the way you'll pay me?" You winked at her and pointed the gun at her head while your dad is secretly glancing at you as he got out of the house. 

But before you clicked the gun, you heard something outside and a man in black hoodie came in with Bullet holding him tight.

"Jay?!"