╭Chapter 3˚₊꒷₊˚๑

Welcome back to 'Clock's Ticking'

Last Time:

Karl.

He stood awkwardly next to Sir Billiam eyes on the floor.

He was covered in bruises...

"The fuck happened to your wife?!" Tommy snapped.

╭Dyed With A Blue Hue˚₊꒷₊˚๑

"It's the 1800's, everyone beats their wife sometimes" Sir Billiam chuckled as Karl flinched.

The group did not like the joke at all. "Tough crowd?"

Ranbulter stood next to Karl rubbing Karl's arm to comfort him. Thankfully, Sir Billiam didn't notice.

They seem close.

A/N: Not a ship. A lot of PLATONIC moments and fluff.

"Karl show them around the manor and to their rooms. Butler make us dinner!" Ranbulter and Karl nod as Sir Billiam walks away.

Everyone collectively lets out a sigh.

Ranbulter goes to make dinner and Karl waves for them to follow him.

They were led further in where they were first shown the ballroom.

"This room is huge!" Tubbo smiled looking around.

"Well it is a ballroom," Tommy said with a smirk.

"Interesting..." Philza said as he thought about what XD had told them about the murderous ball that was supposed to happen. Was it still going too? Well, it was a masquerade but still...

"PHILZA!" Tommy yelled annoyed.

"Sorry Tommy" Philza sighed following him.

They passed a piano where Skeppy and Quackity had a song off. A garden area with a large selection of flowers. A greenhouse where they planted fruits and vegetables, and finally they went upstairs.

It was awkward kinda. He looked so scared and the small talk that avoided the elephant in the room was terrible.

He had shown them to their rooms it had a bed, a closet, a desk, a balcony, and some other pieces of furniture.

Karl flinched at everything and worried Philza a lot. I mean who wouldn't.

"Thank you for the tour" Philza called out as Karl's red dull eyes stared back at him- wait red-?

Thought his eyes were purple and brown?

A/N: They are in this story

"Karl look at me," Philza asked his tone soft and comforting.

Karl glanced up at him not trembling, his demeanor less tense.

'I knew it, his eyes aren't red' Philza thought his hand on Karl's cheek, examining his eyes.

Karl leaned into his cheek. Ah, he's touch-starved. His love language is touch and he thrives in physical contact. He's been deprived of feeling loved for SO long must've been hard for him.