𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰

❝ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɴᴏ ꜱᴇᴇ!❞

The god looks down upon the defensive group with a thoughtful hum, the tension noticeable as he shifts, wings fluttering a few times

Tommy's voice rang out in a shout, "You stay the hell over there," as he threw up a defensive hand. Tubbo stood beside him, frowning with a firm grip on his sword, yet remained silent.

Technoblade stood to the side, gazing at the otherworldly entity before them. A hunger for bloodshed and destruction rose within him, threatening to consume him. His rage was apparent, his desire to unleash it upon the creature intense.

"I think it is best if I move you someplace else. Talking here is futile," XD explained as he waved his hand; green and purple particles filled the air around them. They seem to gravitate towards each of the SMP members. Twinkling in the light, they were inhaled and sunk into their skin.

"Wait, don't just move us-" Fundy was cut off as he inhaled the particles. He was hit with a wave of exhaustion he hadn't felt for a long time. He can barely keep awake as his eyes flutter and a hot heat fills him. Painful jolts of agony travel through his nervous system as he feels himself collapsing.

It goes dark.

-

A radiant light.

A loud static frequency rang loudly.

The world shifts and spins in on itself as eyes flutter open. Their bodies were heavy, as if they were drowning and unable to move. Had they all been killed?

"I apologize for the pain; that is temporary," XD remarks with a slight bow.

"Mother fucker..." Technoblade mumbled through his teeth. His eyes struggle to focus as he touches the cool beneath him. When his eyes do focus, he doesn't recognize his surroundings.

The palace, bright in its white marble and gray walls, contrasted with the mysterious location before them. The room was represented by the white columns that supported the ceiling with broken glass scattered around a shattered display case exhibiting a bloodied book in the center. It was clear that something terrible had happened here, but the details were left to the imagination.

"Long time no see!" A voice echoed, its owner unwelcomed.

Tommy was the first to react, stumbling quickly, equipping the first weapon he could find: an axe. He stands as tall as he can, his eyes meeting the terror before him. "Dream, you sack of shit, why are you here!?"

Sapnap wanted to punch this fucking asshole. Yes, he wasn't over what he did, and yes, he was petty; deal with it.

"Time is brief. I would highly not recommend this as it will waste the little information you will have," XD said. Humans' emotions were so strange.