╭Chapter 7˚₊꒷₊˚๑

Welcome back to 'Clock's Ticking'

Last Time:

"Watch it boy"

Tommy stared at him before looking away fuming. Philza would fuck him up if he tried to hurt him.

The group ate in uncomfortable silence. They quickly packed up and left.

╭Skeppy's Night-eyes, Adventures Outside ˚₊꒷₊˚๑

Skeppy sat at his desk. Lighting a candle and beginning to write.

'Day 1

Today was okay! We made progress with finding out information on the place and Sir Billiam. We split up, I went with Bad, Fundy, and Philza. Ranbulter has had it rough, however... Karl is looking better and Sapnap told us about the flower competition. Karl has a three-tailed fox, however.

Then Techno, Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo showed up in the garden randomly, and then Tommy snapped at Sir Billiam so he must have done something.

I'll figure it out

-Skip'

Skeppy closed the notebook quickly as he put his candle out finally resting.

XD was not amused.

------

Tuesday, November 2nd, 1871
5:00 am

-Location: Georges bedroom

George woke up.

He groaned sitting up, reaching for his glasses. He sneezed and groaned. These last two days were hell.

They had arrived on Sunday!

It was Tuesday and he was ready to potato sack Karl and leave with him.

A knock on the door disrupted his thoughts. George got up opening it.

There stood Ranbulter in a long-sleeved white shirt pulled up and curled at his elbows. Brown suspenders that connected to his black pants. His one black and white glove rested adequately on his hands.

"Uh, what's with the outfit?" George asked tilting his head.

"To get everyone out of the house, I decided we should go to the local lake house. I suggest something to swim in" Ranbulter explains.

"Oh, that sounds like fun," Geroge said a slight smile on his face.

"I shall leave you to get ready then, we will meet downstairs at 7 and leave by 8," Ranbulter said with a nod and left.

Maybe today wouldn't be as bad as he thought.

George went through the closest and just decided on some shorts.

He grabbed his wash basket and headed out.

Tuesday, November 2, 1871
8:00 am

Everyone stood in the living room. A happy mutter amongst the group as they left with their things.

A hike.