╭Chapter 4˚₊꒷₊˚๑

Welcome back to 'Clock's Ticking'

Last time:

This was going to be a rough week...

Monday started tomorrow...

And so did the clock...

╭Start Of The Clock, A trial Mock ˚₊꒷₊˚๑

Sir Billiam was amused, his guest was entertaining to him. His lessons with Karl though had been...difficult. He was stubborn and mentally wouldn't submit.

It was fine, however, he'd always like new challenges.

A new plan was set in motion.

"Butler! We have some things to finish!"

Indeed they did

-Monday, November 1, 1871-
6:00 Am

G

George as the rooster cawed into the early hours. He reached for his glasses that were neatly folded on the nightstand.

He sat up in annoyance and went down the hall to freshen up. He hated the idea of sharing a bathroom but it was big, had a few showers, and stalled toilets so it was done he guessed.

A/N: Probably not accurate but just go with it-

He saw on the long rowed sinks, baskets filled with daily things to keep hygiene. George picked a basket grabbing its toothpaste.

Quackity came in looking like death.

"Do we just grab these?"

Dream came in after "No it's there for decoration"

Quackity angrily walked over grabbing a basket using its containments.

"Always knew short people were angry" Dream teased.

" I have you know all my height went to my dick! Sorry, you eat the fucking clouds every day!" Quackity said looking up at him, yelling.

George finished taking his basket leaving the two idiots to their bickering. he saw Karl in the hall.

He saw an opportunity and took it.

"Hey, Karl! Let me get change and we can walk together"

Karl nodded and walked him back to his room.

George got changed and Karl hugged him immediately. That was good he was feeling comfortable with them. That's a good sign.

Karl starter talking about random foods. George was glad to be talking to his best friend.

-Location: Dining Room
Sir Billiam walked out, without a word grabbed and dragged Karl off.

"Tch, I hate that bastard" Tommy mumbled sitting next to Tubbo.

One by one people came and sat down at the table as Ranbulter finished breakfast.

Huh?

Karl came back in, he seemed fine as Techno scrunched his nose.

"What's wrong?" Philza asked with interest.

"I smell blood," Techno said arms crossing.

Silent eyes looked at Karl who shrugged.

Breakfast was horrible, the obnoxious, overwhelming smell of blood violently destroying anyone's appetite.

Man this shit sucks