╭Chapter 6˚₊꒷₊˚๑

Before we start I just need to mention that no one knows that Ranboo is part enderman...yet

------

Welcome back to 'Clock's Ticking'

Last Time:

No more light, it's like a void in there.

Tommy threw his body in what he assumed was the door, they were stuck.

Man Tommy was going to fuck him up after this.

╭A Back Story, Which is Gorey˚₊꒷₊˚๑

Monday, November 1, 1871
3:00 pm

"Tommy stop, your arm must look like shit, I can smell the blood from here," Techno assumed sounding annoyed but he cared.

"Shut the fuck up!" Tommy growled, he was scared shitless. It reminded him of that time where he was locked up in that jail cell with Dream.

"We can't even see each other...how are we supposed to get out of here..." Tubbo leaned against one of the black walls.

Ranboo could teleport out of the room but he needed to wait until some spoke again.

"WELL, WE NEED TO DO FUCKING SOMETHING!" Tommy yelled as Ranboo used that time to teleport out the door and teleport back in to avoid suspension.

"I think I heard the door! Put your hands on the walls, and push the wall as you move around" Techno ordered as they all went against the wall.

"Fuck I'm not finding shit!" Tommy growled annoyed as Tubbo spoke, "I found it!"

Light poured into the abyss of a room as Tubbo fell to the floor.

"FUCK YES" Tommy yelled running out of the room,  helping Tubbo up. Techno and Ranboo followed shutting the door shut.

"We're going the fuck outside and not coming back in till dinner," Techno said as they agreed to leave and left to go out to the garden.

Yeah, they were done with that.

-----
-Location: Secret Library

"What happened to all the garden keepers, house workers, chefs...? It says it was a house fire but we call bullshit" Philza asked sitting on the only chair.

They had rearranged themselves. Bad still on the box Skeppy sitting next to him. Fundy sitting Indian style on the floor and Philza leaned back on the chair one leg on his other one as his arms crossed.

"It happened a few years ago when I had started "working" here...

-Trigger Warning: Death, Gore, and Violence-

Ranbulter was out. His lord had asked him to make very berry pie. He thought he hated it be here he was picking a different variety of berries...

He was walking back to the manor. He stepped inside and there was no one. He went to the kitchen and placed the basket of berries.

"H-hello" he stuttered...where was everyone?

He travels further into the mansion. He looked everywhere until he got to the dining room

Oh, God...

He saw blood. It was everywhere...the smell was overwhelming.