𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦

❝ᴡʜᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ⁇❞

"Are you sure you can handle going alone?"

As the sun set over the horizon, Sapnap handed Karl a compass, leading him to Quackity's location. Though Quackity was quite far from them, Sapnap was confident that Karl could find him using the compass.

Quackity was working on something huge for their upcoming wedding. Quackity had been preparing for months and wanted to ensure everything was perfect for the big day. He had been working tirelessly to create something, leaving Karl and Sapnap in awe.

"You're not allowed to follow me! Don't be assholes and ruin your wedding surprise and my hard work!"

Sapnap knew how important this was to Quackity and wanted to do everything he could to help. That's why he had given Karl the compass so that he could find Quackity and tell him about Kinoko Kingdom.

"I'll be fine! He's not that far, and he said we were allowed to come for something this big!" Karl hums as he puts his watch on his wrist - he never left the house without it.

"Bye, Mr. Snappy Nappy! Be back soon," Karl said with a smile; he grabbed his belongings by the door of their shared home, filled with all their memories. Sapnap kisses Karl's cheek as he lets out a few giggles from his chest.

"Be safe. You're awful at combat," Sapnap jokes as Karl pouts.

"I'll be fine!" A huff from Karl.

Sapnap was busy preparing for their new kingdom—a place for them to be happy with one another. It'll be their paradise away from Dream, away from the drama. Sapanap kisses Karl's cheek, handing him an axe.

"At least take this with you."

Karl takes the axe, learning long ago not to argue with Sapnap; he was way more stubborn than Karl could ever be. Subpoena stands at the door as Karl heads into the forest, watching him disappear into the foliage.

Sapnap turns, cracking his knuckles as he turns to their home; he has work to do after all.

-

"You haven't seen them? Not even the slightest?" Sapnap asked CaptianPuffy, who sadly shook her head.

"You would be the first I told,"

Sapnap felt as if he was losing his mind. Karl never came back. There was no Quackity, no news, nothing. As if Karl had vanished within those trees, and Sapnap wished to the shitty gods above him to give him answers.

"Thanks anyway," Sapanap replied, leaving as fast as he had come. Marking different spots on the map he'd been to.

Where did Karl go? Why didn't Quackity ever show up? Where was his fiances?