" i know my sister like I know my own mind, you will never find anyone as trusting or as kind

" i know my sister like I know my own mind, you will never find anyone as trusting or as kind. "

[Name] came back into the club, Geiju. who was the name of the leader and he just recently learned the name. Was the only who was in the club since every member was doing whatever art they do.

"Umm... Geiju-san?" 

The said red head looked at [Name]. "Yes?" Geiju said still painting on the canvas. "Is it alright if I... do my painting somewhere else...?" [Name] asked.

"Sure, it's alright." Geiju said as [Name] smiled as he took the tools he needed. "Just be sure to bring them back after you use them." 

"Yes Geiju-san." 

[Name] went outside the club as he greeted one of the member who was outside of the club room, he went outside of the school building and went towards the cherry blossom tree.

The one in the back of the school that was in the hill surrounded with red flowers, he set up the stuff as he sat on the stool.

The orange sky reflecting on the surroundings creating a beautiful look, the cherry petals falling onto the ground.

[Name] took out the colors he needed and began painting the scenery, he heard a myth on the sakura tree in front of him from his father who formerly attended here.

"They say if a person confess to the person they love in the sakura tree, the person they confess to will accept their feelings."

[Name] doesn't really believe in that myth to be honest, for one thing he had thought of.

What if the person that you confess hadn't spend nor get to know you? Isn't it kinda weird for a person to get confess on a person they absolutely no idea what their likes and dislikes? 

Unless you have crush on them too.

M/N sighed as he tried not to overthink it, he then heard some shouting and looked to where the shouting was and saw the Sports club running through the tracks. 

The sakura tree was near the tracks but not too near. "Wow, they are really loud..." M/N mumbled as he went back to his painting.

As he hummed a song, he took some red paint and painted it on the canvas, after awhile he was almost finish with his painting when he felt someone was behind him.

M/N looked behind and saw the black haired male that was in his class and his seatmate, he was standing there which made M/N really creeped out.

It seems like he was hiding something behind his back. "Um... can I help you?" M/N asked the male who shook his head.

M/N thought that was weird and went back to painting.

While the male, named Ayato Aishi stood there. His dull and black eyes looking at the male that Taeko had recently had interest in.