१२

" sunsets, i wanna hear your voice

" sunsets, i wanna hear your voice. a love that nobody could destroy. "

The two went outside of the building as there was a lunch area for the many students and families, the cooking club and some volunteers where in charge of making the food.

And it was busy, and it was really full. [Name] wonders on how he and Geiju can find a seat. 

He looked around before he heard his name getting called out.

"[Name]!"

He turned around and saw his father, they walked over. "Dad." Chikao smiled. "Me and your mother already found a table, come on." He said.

"Ah, Geiju-san wants to join for lunch dad."

"Sure, the more the merrier! 

"It's nice to meet you Mr. Chikao, I'm Geiju Tsuka, the Art club leader."

"It's nice to meet you Geiju."

The three arrived and saw a table formed, Aso and the others were also there. Marika and Mr. Aso chatting with each other. Aso saw him and waved frantically.

"[Name]! Sit over here!"

The two went over as [Name] set beside Aso and Geiju sat beside [Name]. "I wish I could have seen your performance earlier [Name]!" Aso said making [Name] smiled. "I know but you were busy preparing for the contest earlier." [Name] said.

"But I know you would have been so good earlier!"

[Name] chuckled. "Thank you Aso." 

After awhile, they ordered their food and waited while chatting with each other, and eventually their food arrived and ate it.

[Name] also met Chikao friend, or I guess, his uncle. Reiichi Tanaami, a friend of his father back when he was a teenager and attending Akademi.

"This is the first time I have seen him, he truly resembles the two of you, like a lot." Reiichi commented as three chuckled especially Marika and Chikao. "I know, but he resembles Marika more than me." He said.

"But in terms with personality, he takes after you."

"He truly does."

Their lunch ended as [Name] and Geiju went back to their club and continued painting the commission while accepting some, [Name] stretched his arms as he heard his bones cracking.

"Gosh darn... this the first time I painted something for so long." [Name] said making Geiju look at him. "You can take a break if you want, we still have another 30 minutes before Enpitsu and Maka take over."

"No, it's fine. I can finish this and two other more... maybe... I want things to have less commission before they take over."

"Seriously [Name]..."