१०

" mummy don't know daddy's getting hot, at the body shop, doing something unholy, he's sat back while she's dropping it, she be popping it

" mummy don't know daddy's getting hot, at the body shop, doing something unholy, he's sat back while she's dropping it, she be popping it. yeah, she put it down slowly "

R/SM - Random Scary Movie.

It was the weekend, everyone was at home, at their part time job, or hanging out with some friends.

But right now, some people were at school for practice for the drama  that they were going to perform at the school festival.

Time has pass and the drama people has been practicing hard as ever and there's only one week left till the school festival, the teacher then clapped catching everyone attention.

Everyone went to their teacher. "There's only one week left until the festival, so I hope this rehearsal, you'll do better than last rehearsal, alright?" The teacher said as the students nodded.

"Then, in a few minutes, we'll start rehearsal. I will have to go to the sewing room to see if the costumes are done." The teacher said as they all nodded and she walked off as students conversed with one another while others were taking acer of the stage and props as well.

[Name] is rehearsing his lines back stage while listening to the audio version of the songs, not noticing that Taeko, Osano and Ayato were behind him, listening to him singing.

"Wah, [Name] really has a nice voice."

"Hmp! It's not that great."

"What are you three doi-"

"Shh!!! You'll make [Name] notice!"

The purple haired male blushed as he felt Taeko soft finger against his lip, he slowly nodded while he felt the other two glares at him while he internally smirked.

They continued to watch [Name] sing while Osano bit his lip, the confusing feelings bubbling inside him has been troubling inside of him. Specifically towards [Name] and to his crush.

On one hand, he can't stop thinking about [Name] and on the other one, he's all soft and lovesick towards Taeko. It was so confusing, maybe it was because he's worried that Taeko would end up with [Name] in the future? No, that definitely wasn't it.

His mind would go to his kind face, his voice, lips, and... especially his abs. Cough cough cough.

Osano blushed and shook his head, as a student had called out to [Name]. "[Name], someone is looking for you!" The student yelled out as [Name] stopped and took off his earbuds and followed the student.

The three then talked while Ayato usually listens but Osano followed behind and saw Aso and [Name] chatting with each other, Aso was here because of the competition for the school festival and was training along with some other people.