" if you spend some money then maybe I just might fuck ya (fuck ya) when I shake that ass, I'ma do this shit in slow motion (motion) "

Tsukasa is Info-kun fake name by the way, if some of you forgot.

And also, I never have theater class in my life and usually most of the times I have to do acting is for some project in MAPEH. So I'm sorry if any of this chapter is wrong.

"Ah, Ayato what did you ask me to meet me here?" Aso said scratching the back of his head, Ayato looked down on the ground.

It seems like Info-kun hasn't been texting him on what he should do in order for Aso and [Name] to get together, but then again. He did told him that he should shut up about it since he was going to do it soon.

But it just now that he is taking action. "Do you like [Name]?" Ayato asked catching the male off guard at his question, Aso blushed heavily. "Wh-What?! No! Of cours-course n-not! Wha-What a-are you talking abo-about!" Aso said.

Ayato just watched the male trying to deny the allegations but it was useful considering on how stuttering, red face and such Aso was right now, the blonde male noticed that Ayato was just looking at him with such a blank look right now.

He knew that he wasn't fooling Ayato right now, he sighed. Aso fiddled with his fingers with a cute expression. "I mean... I can't really help it to be honest... I really want to confess but I feel like he won't accept it." Aso said.

"Maybe I can help you with that."

Aso looked at Ayato with a confused look on his face. "Huh?" He let out as the black haired male crossed his arms. "I'll help you try to confess to [Name]." He said as Aso was just in shocked.

He didn't really expect for the stone cold, emotionless male to be likes this. Offering to help him to confess to [Name]. Aso cleared his throat and nodded. "Sure, but I'm sure there's a catch to this." Aso said as Ayato nodded.

"Yes, there is."

"Ah... what is it?"

"Help me confess to Taeko."

'Ah... of course.' Aso thought as he saw the tiny red hues on Ayato cheek when he started to talk about Taeko like she was some sort of goddess or something.

But then again, he used to be like that so he shouldn't judge at all to be honest.

"All right."

So the two made deal after that. Ayato would help Aso and Aso would help Ayato. They really don't have a deadline at all since it really takes time.

🌹

The school festival, it has been a talk for the classmates awhile but then again. What do you expect? Students were excited on what was going to happen at the festival.