११

" she's a certified mind blower, knowing full well that I don't

" she's a certified mind blower, knowing full well that I don't. "

F/B - Favorite bread.

Today is the day, it was Akademi school festival. A buzz was in the town as parents went inside the school to see what their children were doing.

And it was no exception for the L/N couple.

"Come on now dear!"

"Alright, alright, just wait a minute love." Chikao said as he finally parked the car and got out of the car as he and his wife walked towards the school, while people gawked at the couple.

"Oh my god!"

"It's Chikao and Marika!"

"Holy crap!"

"It's such a blessing to see the couple."

Marika looked around the school campus, seeing such lively and bright atmosphere. "The students did such a great job, it looks so pretty~" Marika said as Chikao hummed while feeling nostalgic as he was once again his old school.

"It's been such a long time since I've been here." Chikao said as Marika then squealed as she saw a familiar face. "Amao!" She said as she run over the brown haired male who was selling some light pastry, for people to eat in the morning.

The said male looked up and smiled as he saw Marika and her husband. "Oh, Mrs. L/N, Mr. L/N. It's nice to see you." Amao said as the woman chuckled.

"You now you can just call us uncle and aunt, dear." Marika said as Chikao nodded as tiny blushed appeared on Amao face. "A-Are you sure?"

"Of course! We don't mind!"

"But enough of that, what are you selling Amao?" Chikao asked walking towards the stall to take a look.

"Oh! We have Banana bread, Strawberry Jam biscuits, blueberry muffin, Chaussons Aux Turnovers, Strawberry-Graham Galette, Savory Fondue Babka and chocolate-cinnamon Babkallah, and F/B."

Amao said finished listing off the pastry they have for this morning since after lunch, it was going to be a different batches of pastry later.

"That sounds delicious."

"We'll have two blueberry muffins, three strawberry jam biscuits, three chocolate-cinnamon Babkallah and three F/B." Chikao said as Amao nodded and asked for Shoku to take some paper bags, which he did as they put what the couple ordered into the paper bag.

He handed it over to the two as they paid for their food and walked away from the stall, and then they arrived at the gym where they saw some people gathering around.

The couple went inside the gym as people fawned and was shocked to see the two, and then the teacher saw the couple and walked towards them.

"Oh! Mr. and Mrs. L/N! Good morning!"