Chapter 3

Cora

Little Red

I was standing in a meadow, a light wind running through my short hair. The sun was beating down on my paper white skin, I was almost too warm in my black, leather clothes. The light blinded my eyes, but I was still able to pick up the maiden hidden in the forest that surrounded me. She was glaring at me. The young woman seemed...oddly familiar. My subconscious seemed to know her, because my feet began to move, I was dragged closer to her. "Hello again Love." Again? The woman's futures were slightly blurry.

"Hello Hook," her voice, though fierce, was soothing.

"Have you decided yet?" I asked. Her lips twitched.

"Have I decided yet?" She chuckled. "How in the world could I love you?"

My jaw went slack. "W-what? But...you said-"

"I know what I said," she interrupted. "I lied...alright?"

"Why?"

"I was in for a great deal. One I couldn't resist." The woman shifted her weight onto her other leg. Her irises slowly turned into an unnatural shade of yellow. "Cora said she would turn me into a human. That's all I wanted, and it was for a simple price. All I had to do...was kill you." She almost smiled again...a frantic and evil smile...she was crazy.

"Why can't you just love me?" I begged, my chest ached.

"But Hook..." In a flash, she was in front of me. "I do." Her teeth grew into long, sharp fangs, and the beautiful sky turned into a corrupted night.

A full moon hung above us, and the gnarled trees stretched out their branches and reached towards us...towards me. Everything was in chaos. My boots stomped into a slushy substance. My gaze fell to the dead grass, it was stained red. A cry escaped my throat. My breathing became harsh.

"What are you?" I managed to gasp.

"You're...lover," she breathed and licked her red lips then batted her long eyelashes. "Don't you think I'm pretty Hook?" She forced her mouth against mine, her teeth sinking into my bottom lip. I yelped in pain. I remembered the sharp object on my arm and drove it into her stomach. She burst way, tearing my shirt in the action.

The girl sputtered, blood dribbling down her chin. She clutched her side. "S-silver," her voice started to break. "C-crap." She looked up at me with innocent eyes, returning to crystal blue. Her tongue wet her lips in attempt to wipe away the liquid. She coughed hazardously.

"Are...are you alright?" The woman didn't reply, but her gaze slowly crept towards me.

Her breathes were ragged but quiet, her heart raced in her chest. "Yes, but are you?"

"What?" I was taken aback. "I-I guess so."

Her eyes glinted. "Well you won't be...not after I kill you." She sprinted towards me and I turn to run, but it was too late.

My eyes opened, and my ship was rocking lazily beneath me.

A/N: I'm sick yay!!!...not. Tis the season for allergies.