Chapter 6

Two months have passed since I've met Levi and we're good friends now. Today is the first time I visit him at his home. I still haven't introduced him to my mother and also haven't told him I'm trans yet. Hanji kept their promise and shutted it, so he has no idea. Anyway, we're now sitting in his room and talk about some shit no one else would understand. He told me his mother's still at work, but that she's coming back soon. Right now we're talking about MHA, 'cause we recently found it we both really like this anime. Bitch seriously told me I have daddy issius because  Dabi and Shigeraki are my favourite characters. I don't know what he's talking about...Okay, I have daddy issius, but does he have to scrap in into my face like that? I was really close to say 'at least I have one', but that would've been a little mean. ,,You're an idiot.", I just say with a smirk and lean back. ,,At least I'm not the only one here.", Levi replies and I role my eyes. I laugh a little and sight. I haven't been this happy since my brother left. Maybe everything will be a little better in the future. Suddenly the door opens and a blackhaired women comes in. Probably Levi's mother. ,,Hey, Levi. Who's that?", she asks and I smile uncomfortable. ,,Hi, Mom. That's D/N. She's a friend from school.", Levi answers and his mother smiles slightly. ,,Hi, D/N, I'm Kuchel. Levi already told me about you.", she says and I nood slowly. ,,Hello.", I just say and her smile gets a little brighter. ,,I'll make lunch now. I'll call you when it's done." With these words she leaves and closes the door behind her. I look at Levi again, who looks a lot more calm than before. This is completely new for me. When my mother comes home I instantly start to panic and am never this calm. I sight and close my eyes. ,,Are you okay?", Levi asks and I open them again. ,,Yeah, just a little tired, that's everything.", I answer and smile slightly, but his expression seems weard to me. ,,No, you're not." Huh? ,,What do you mean?" ,,You seemed to off recently. I'm honestly kinda worried." I look at my feet. Yeah, I am feeling awfull right now. Disphoria is kicking in more than ever and my parents are just killing me right now. I'm just completely burned out. ,,I'm fine, really. You don't need to worry." I know he doesn't believe me, but he just doesn't say anything. I pull the sleeves of my black hoodie over my hands, for the case he might notice any of the fresh cuts on my arms. I've been cutting more than usuall recently. I'm afraid of my mother, when she finds out. Then she won't leave me alone anymore. I'm seventeen, that's just hella weard. ,,Lunch's ready!", Levi's mother suddenly shouts and he gets up from his bed. I do the same and follow him out of his room. 

A little later

,,How was the math test?", Kuchel asks and Levi shruggs his shoulder. ,,I think I completely messed up.", he answers and I look at him confused. ,,It's fine. I wasn't good at math eather. Can't be good at everything.", his mother replies and I look even more confused. She doesn't get mad, when he messes up a test? Damn, I wish. There she leans over to him and smirks. ,,She's really pretty. I wanna get grandkids, you know." ,,Ew, Mom, what the fuck!", Levi nearly shouts and Kuchel laughs a little. ,,Ehm...You're aware of that I could hear that?", I ask kinda uncmofortable with the situation and she laughs. ,,And she's a lesbian, so not interested.", Levi hangs on and I role my eyes. ,,First: I'm not a lesbian, I'm pan and you're gay, so shut up!" ,,I'm not gay, I'm pan too, so stop saying that." ,,Sorry to interrupt your deep conversation, but what exactly does pan mean?", Kuchel asks and I look at her. ,,Pansexual means, that you're technickly genderblind. Pansexual people fall inlove with the person, not the gender.", I explain and she noods understanding. 

A few hours later 

,,Hey Mom, I'm home!", I shout and close the door behind me. No answer. I shrugg my shoulders and head over to my room. When I'm inside I shut the door behind me and sight. Slowly I start to take of my jacket and shoes and look into the mirror. Who is this girl, that stares there back at me? I don't know her.