Chapter 6 - All my friends are tired

"HAILEEEYYY!!!!"

I just woke up with a loud noise coming outside.

who the hell was that???

I rub my eyes and looked outside my window.

"I think she's sleeping." Vincent said to my friends. He's home? Since when?

"Hi handsome." Ronan flirty said.

I went out to my balcony to see them clearly. Then I shouted. "It's so damn early you guys!"

They looked up to me. I smiled at Vincent and he just smiled back then went inside their house.

"What are you saying?? He bitch! it's afternoon! Dzuh!" Tricia yelled back. So I looked at my wrist watch.

wtf? I slept that long??

"What did you freaking do last night?? you look like a freaking zombie for fucks sake!" Karen said. "We were calling you many times earlier! It's so hot in here duh!"

"Why are we yelling here? Why don't you come inside! It's so embarrassing for my neighbors."

"Says the girl who started to yell." Karen rolled her eyes.

"Dzuh! your gate's closed! what do you want us to do climb????" Ronan said and I laughed before rushing down to open the gate for them.

"What are you doing here guys?" I asked.

"girls night out." Monica answered.

"You promised me." Karen said and I nodded.

"I'm hungry. Donyou have some foods there??" Tricia asked.

"Yep, my fridge is full. Go and take care of your own tummy. I'll just take a bath."

I took a bath fast. I've struggle more on finding what to wear for later. When I went down I saw Mon and Karen cooking while the other two are just pestering them.

"What did you do on the bathroom??? masturbate?? it took you what? an hour?" I smack Tricia's arms. She has this unfiltered mouth for christ sake!

"Oh shut up! I struggle on choosing my clothes dzuh!"

"Babe, you're beautiful whatever you wear." Karen said. She always says that. I threw her a flying kiss.

"Smells nice!" I said "I'm hungry." and I pouted.

"Gosh! what the heck are you eating for the past days??? your fridge is still full like you don't touch any of it!" Ronan said. He's like the mom in the group.

"I cooked some meat somtimes but lately ready to eat foods is what i've been eating." with that he twisted my ear and pinched my belly. "aw! aw!"

"Tsk! tsk! look at you! you're getting thinner."

"Stop eating those kinds of food! You'll get sick i'm telling you!" he scolded me. I just pouted at him. "Don't you dare pout and make those puppy dog eyes on me Hailey. That won't work."

"I'll go here everyday to cook for you if that's the only thing to stop you from eating those foods. I will." Karen said. They's babying me again.

"No. no. you don't have to. I promise I'll stop eating ready to cook food." i don't wanna bother them anymore. I'm the oldest of them but i'm also the baby of the group.

"Oh here eat some more." Monica put rice while Ronan put some more meat on my plate.

"Ugh! stopp this is enough." I pouted cuz they didn't listen to me.

Monica and Karen really cooks so good. This is Karen's passion while It's Monica's job.

"Before I forgot. Why did you wake up so late????"