Chapter 1 - I got my driver's license

I got my driver's license last week! I'm happy, yes, finally I got my license. However, looking at it now makes me a bit sad. Memories keep flashing onto my mind. Me getting a license is like what we always talked about before. You're excited to see me finally drive up to your house.

You even said that when I already have a license you'll be the one who will buy my first car as a gift. So I pushed myself to learn how to drive. You know I have a fear of driving because of what happened to my dad and my brother. But, you said you'll help me overcome my fear.

"Ms. Navarro? Ms. Navarro??"

"Oh sorry, What are you saying again???"

"Ahm I said, just sign here and it's settled you can take the car home." I smiled at her before signing the papers. I handed her the cheque thenshe accompanied me to the parking.

She handed me the keys of my new car. I feel liked crying when I heard the engine started. This is one of my bucketlist.

"Congrats to your new car, Ma'am" I shook her hand and siled at her.

I have a car!!!! After 3 years of conquering my fear! Finally, I get to drive my self without overthinking and having anxiety.

We took a picture first before I go. I thanked them many times before going. I drove to Monica's house to fetch her and surprise her also. None of my friends knew that I already got my license and most specially I got myself a car! When I arrived at her house I immediately blew the horns. I did it a few more time until she got out of her house, frowning.

My car was heavily tinted that's why she didn't recognize me. I laughed when I see her angry face. Annoyed, she approched my car and bang my window so hard. Well, not enough to break it tho.

"Hey you!"

I rolled down my window and to her suprise, she stopped talking and her eyes grew big.

"H-hailey?"

"It's me!" I smiled widely. She even rub her eyes many times just to make sure it's me.

"Yours??" she asked pertaining to the car. So,I nodded. "what?? when??"

"Just awhile ago before going here. Come on, let's go get Karen."

"Wait! Wait! I'll just grab my phone." she said before running back to her house. After a couple of minutes she came back. "Lezzgoo!"

"Seatbelt."

She still can't believe that I have a license and a car.

"You bitch! When did you got you license???"

"Last week."

"Ohmy! I'm so happy for you!" she emotionally said. "For sure those three will be shock to see you driving. Ronan might even cry!"

I laughed. They will surely be happy to see me driving. My friends know what I've been through. They know I have fear of driving or even riding a car.

When we arrived at Karen and Tricia's apartment, Monica immediately called them. She loud speakered it for me to hear.

"Karen???"

"Oh Mon???"

"Help me! Someone took me!"

I hit the back of her head because for sure those two will panic.

"wait what??? Who?? Where are you?? What happened?????" she's panicking now. This is what I'm saying. I heard her yell. "Tricia! Someone took Mon!"

Monica is holding her laughter when she heard those two panicking. Then she ended the call to make them panic more.

"You're insane." she just laughed at me.

Not long after, the two rushed out with their pjs. Tricia was focused on her phone while Karen was the one getting her car. Monica's phone rang and it was Tricia. Before they can pull out the garage, I blocked the drive way. Karen made a loud and long honk because of it.

"Goddamn it! Move!"

"We're in the middle of an emergency here!"

They were shouting and Karen continues to honk her car. Me and Mon stayed there until Karen goes out and is ready to yell the shit out of us when Monica rolled down her window.

"Mon!" when Tricia heard that, she immediately rush out the car.

"Monica!" they still don't see me cuz the window is just half opened. "Is your abductor there? Why did you let someone took you??? You dumb fckin' bitch!"

Mon finally lowered the window and they were suprised to see me sitting at the driver's seat. "I'm so beautiful to be an abductor." I smirked. They were dumb founded. "Wow! You guys are such a true friend. Imagine you're still on your pjs and on top of that you're barefoot. HAHAHHAHA"

"What guys??? you just gonna stand there???"

The two snapped back to reality and was about to hop in "Karen, you might wanna lock your car first if you still want it there when you get home." Monica said.

Karen quickly returned to her car to lock it. When everything's settled I started the car and immediately drove away. I looked at them at rear view mirror. They were still in the state of shock.

"Call Ronan and tell him to go out of his subdivision cuz we can't go in. Still don't have a car pass." I said to Mon. "But don't tell him about me having a car. Just tell him were going to have a roadtrip."

She thumbs up and then called him.

"Hello mamsh! Get your gay ass out of your subdivision now. The gang is here! Make it fast!" Ronan wasn't able to answer her cuz she immediately dropped the call. Such a crazy woman!

"guys, cat got your tongue???"

"Is this real??? are you really driving???"

"Do you want me to slap her? for her to believe that this is not a dream?" Monica asked me. I just shook my head on her. She's crazy hahahahha.

"Since when???????" Karen asked.

I was about to answer when Monica's phone rang.

"Hey bitch! are you messing with me? You guys are not here! It's about to get dark! What if someone abduct me here!" Monica didn't answer, instead he ended the call once again. We saw him getting annoyed while dialling Monica's number.

We pulled over where he is and these three just thought of something crazy. Karen opened the door and then Monica and Tricia forced him inside the car. Ronan kept shouting.

"Go!" Monica said to me after hopping in again. I just shook my head on their craziness.

"AAAAAHHHH HELPPPPP!!"

"Ugh! you're so loud. Shut up!" Karen scolded him. He noticed that the voice was familiar so she opened his phone's flashlight.

"KAREN?!"
"TRICIA?!"
"MONICA?!"

"Hi sissy!"

"Hi momshie!"

He was so confused. He was on my back so he doesn't see that i'm the one driving. I pulled over for a moment and then turned to him.

"Hi." I winked at him.

"OHMYGOD!" he cupped my face. "Is that you Hailey???"

"It's her!" the three said in unison.

"What!"

"HAHAHHA We had the same reaction awhile ago mami!" sabi ni Karen.

"So where do you wanna go girls??" i asked.

I started telling them how I got my license last week. They still can't believe that we're having a roadtrip and I'm the one driving right now. Just like what Monica said earlier, Ronan cried. They were so happy and proud of me right now. They also praised my driving skills like I'm a pro driver.

Hearing those things from them makes me forget the reason why I started to learn how to drive. It makes me forget him.