Chapter 10 - I still fuckin' love you, babe

Today's the last day of my leave. Tomorrow will be work and work and work and work again. I miss my work! I miss my employees!

I woke up early to cook some adobo. I have this very important event to attend to.

"Hey you! Goodmorning beautiful." Vincent said when I answered his call.

"Goodmorning to you too." I answered while tying my hair.

I took Fifi's advice. After that talk with her I asked to God to give me some sign whether I'll took Fifi and my friends' advice or not. And then Vincent just came out of nowhere. He's very persuasive and that made me agree to him.

I told myself 'why not?'

He's a good guy.

When I made peace with myself I told him that I'm letting him court me. Of course I also told her about Tristan. How I still love him and how i'm at the process of moving on now. But, I made sure that he's not going to be a rebound.

I thought he wouldn't continue courting me after that but he did. He said that he waiting more than 20 yrs and he's willing to wait for another 20 years if needed.

"So, will I fetch you later??"

"No need. You told me yesterday that you have a very important hearing. I can drive, what's the point of having a car and a license if I won't use it???" I laughed. Ever since he started to court me he didn't let me use my car. He drives me wherever I go.

"But, It's still later. I'm sure I'll be back right before the hearing"

"Tsk tsk! you're so hard headed, Vicente!" he laughed. "I'll be staying there for awhile."

"Okay okay. What if I fetch you then I'll drop you off there and after you can text or call me to fetch you and I'll take you out for a date. What do you say?"

I just shook my head while chopping the potatoes. He will never stop.

"What do you think???"

"I think that.. you're so cute." I heard him laugh.

"So it's settled then! I'll fetch you at 9 I guess?" I nodded. "Okay, i'll let you cook there and I'll just review some papers here. See you later kitten."

"Yea yea. See you later."

He was the one who ended the call. It's been a while since I last cooked adobo. It gives me so many memories that's why I stopped cooking it.

After cooking I took a bath. I spent 1 and a half hour in the bathroom. I chose to wore a black dress. I really don't do make ups cuz' i'm easily itritated by it. I'm fine with lipsticks or tints.

While I was preparing the food, Vincent entered. He looks so good on a suit. I smiled at him and kissed him on the cheeks.

"Hi, you look lovely." he never failed to tell me that everyday.

"I know that."

He rolled his eyes and I laughed. "so are you ready?"

"Yes Attorney." I saw a tint of redness on his cheeks. It's so cute!!! We walked to his car and then he opened the door for me.

"Seatbelt first, mi lady" m

"What time is your hearing?"

"Later 11."

"Aish! I told you I can drive myself there. You're going to be late." I'm worried that he's not going to be there on time and that's because of me.

"I prefer to be late and your safe rather than I'm on time and you're not safe."