𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

♡︎Maha's Pov♡︎

"Mom please, I promise I will go to college from next year." I pleaded, following behind my mom to the living room. "Maha, we already made you get homeschooled according to your wish and now you are denying to go to college too! You need to gain confidence Maha and it's not gonna happen If you didn't meet new people" she explained sitting on the couch and releasing a sigh.

"Yura, just one year time is all she is asking for. We can lend her that." Dad made me sit next to mom and spoke. "Rana, don't always support her decision. If only we had sent her to school she wouldn't be asking for another one year excuse now" I can feel my nose burning as I controlled the urge to cry.

My parents raised me with such love that I didn't like or wish to go to school. When they cornered me to go there, I didn't eat anything for a whole day and then they agreed to my deal and got me homeschooled. The only place I feel safe other than here is my grandma's house which is in a  beautiful village.                        

"Amma just one year, please amma." My teardrops slipped out from my eyes making my parents worried over me. I know they can't see me cry. And I try not to cry too but I couldn't resist it. I don't want to go to college. What amma said was true. If they had somehow sent me to school I wouldn't have doubted my ability to study in college. I hate when there are so many people around me. I should have listened to my parents back then itself.

"Maha don't cry ma" Appa hugged me and patted my back. "Maha, see If we were to give you one year time, then at your 19 years old, will you be ready to join college? Without any objections?" Mom asked me placing her hand on my shoulder. Yes. I will try to gain courage in this one-year gap.

"I will amma, I promise I will join without creating any commotion" I nodded my head at my mom who looked a little uncertain. "Trust me amma" I laid my head on amma's lap and legs on dad's. "Don't take anything to heart Maha, I'm just concerned about you" She brushed my hair softly and said.

"I know Amma" I whispered letting my eyes shut with relief. At night we had dinner together and I fell back on my bed with a book in my hands. "Books are lovee!" I placed a kiss on the book and opened it to continue reading from where I had left yesterday.

"Maybe this is what people call as love
Maybe this is what people call as lust
Maybe this is what people call as attraction but I don't care about it, I will always adore you, my sweetheart"

Finally, he proposed to the female lead, which took him a decade though. With the book laying on my chest, I stared up at the ceiling of my room and let my hands fall over my stomach. "Are you dead butterflies?" I mumbled as I pouted sadly. In books and movies, it says that people get butterflies in their stomach when they meet their love.

I only get butterflies when the main leads of the story finally have their first kiss. Other than that I have never experienced that feeling. That's kinda sad. Let me leave that topic for now.

So, I'm going to my grandma's house tomorrow. It's my safe place. No matter how big and luxurious the houses were nowadays, it would never stand a chance against the elegant traditional village houses. I have always wanted to live there permanently but my parents didn't like the idea.

But I'm gonna spend this one year in grandma's house. No one can stop me this time. I smiled to myself and rolled on the bed before shutting my eyes close.

On the next day early morning, Dad drove me to the village where my grandma was staying in. I think I got this enormous love for nature from my grandma. Grandma had moved out of our house when I am five years old to spend the rest of her life in there, with nature.

"Appa stop the car" As the car halted a wide grin found its way onto my lips, I'm so happy! I hopped down the car and looked around the beautiful scenarios that enclosed the village. I love walking through these lovely fields.

"Maha, I will walk you up to the house" My dad asserted with a smile and followed me behind, while I stared around with so much excitement in my eyes

"Maha, I will walk you up to the house" My dad asserted with a smile and followed me behind, while I stared around with so much excitement in my eyes. "Walk carefully Maha" I heard my dad say sternly to me but I was too caught up with myself to give heed to anything.

How creative is god to create such amazing places! I giggled and ran across the field, finally getting a glimpse of my grandma's house. "Appa! we reached" I pointed to the house and literally ran into it.

"Grandma!!" I flashed a grin at Grandma who is cooking something in the small kitchen

"Grandma!!" I flashed a grin at Grandma who is cooking something in the small kitchen. "Maha chellam(sweetheart)" she lovingly mumbled and hugged me before looking back at my dad.

"How are you mom?" he asked and grandma beamed. "More than happy," she said looking at me and then towards my dad. "So how many days are you planning to stay here?" Grandma asked me and I smirked. "One whole year" her eyes went wide and she peeked at my dad for the conclusion.

"Yes mom, she's gonna stay with you for this one whole year" dad said smiling at me and I literally squealed in excitement.

"Then I'll get going Amma, take care both of you" with a kiss on my forehead and nod to my grandma, dad exited the house. "Come here Maha let's have breakfast" Grandma held my hand and walked me to the kitchen.

                    ..........................

Love you guys💕 take careeeee all!do drop ur votes and comments♡︎