Chapter Two

Xingqiu and Chongyun promptly arrived at Wanmin. There, Xiangling was behind the counters, smiling as she saw her two friends.

"Hello hello fellows, ehehe!! Nice seeing you two here again! How are you Xingqiu? Oh and Chongyun, bothered as usual- Do you ALWAYS drag him along like this, Xingqiu? Poor guy needs a break!!" Xiangling exclaimed, jumping and shaking a bit.

Xingqiu let go off Chongyun's hand and looked at him, beaming. "Oh don't you worry, YunYun just looooves coming here with me~ isn't that right?" he asked, snickering.

Chongyun paused for a bit. I only come here to see Xiangling... she's so pretty... he thought. "Umm sure," he said, hoping Xingqiu would stop making such odd remarks.

Xingqiu giggled and began to order food for him and his friend. He then took a seat and began reading his book. Xiangling went to the cooking area where Chongyun followed, making conversation.

"Sooo, do you like Xingqiu?~" she teased, giggling as she began to fry some potatoes.

"Oh no, I actually like someone else!" said Chongyun, a bit flustered that she would assume that.

"Huh really... that's boring! You act like you really like him! You guys are such a pretty pair, what a shame! Oh well! Now tell me~ who DO you like?"

"O-oh, don't worry about it," stuttered Chongyun, blushing a bit.

Xiangling laughed. "Foods done!" she yelled out so that Xingqiu would come over.

Xiangling served the two boys separate plates, fries and chicken for Xingqiu, and some cold, cheesy soup for Chongyun.

"Enjoying the food YunYun?~ I ordered it especially for you, I know you don't usually get it buuuuut I was sure you'd love it! See, I didn't make you eat anything spicy this time! Aren't you glad?" Xingqiu asked, giggling.

Chongyun smiled. "You know me so well Xingqiu.. it's really good!"

Xingqiu's cheeks turned a rosy pink. He loved making Chongyun smile, it was one of his favorite things about his friend. "I... love being with you YunYun.." he said hesitantly, but then immediately regretted it. What am I thinking... he likes someone... a GIRL someone... he can't be gay.

Chongyun's eyes widened. "Oh- I- you mean it?"

Xingqiu nodded, his face completely red as he dug into his chicken.

Chongyun smiled, looking away, not knowing how to respond. I really love being with you too, Xingqiu. You're the best friend I've ever had.