Save Me

(Reader's P.O.V.)

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. I was tied to a pole. I couldn't get out of it. "Nice try, girly", a deep, savage voice said to me. I looked up. There stood a tall man with a leather jacket. He laughed but was pushed to the side. "Move. I want answers!" Another said, pushing he first guy out ignite way. The first guy turned on a light. The second man looked way different. He had deep blue eyes and black hair. He wore armor and had.... a tail?! He wore a fur skirt or kilt or something. His feet were bandaged up. He also had on a fur headband. He growled like a wolf at me. "What the hell were you and your jackass friends doin on my territory?!" He yelled. "W-we were j-just passing by", I said. "Who are you?! Let me go!!" I yelled. The man smirked. "I am Koga. Leader of the Wolf Gang in this city", he said. That didn't sound good. He grabbed my hair. "Tell me!!" He yelled. "Lay another hand on her and I will kill you!" Ryoga yelled from a doorway. He held his parasol in his hand. He threw his parasol at Koga and it hit him. He backed off and Ryoga cut tough the rope. I hugged him. "Thanks", I said. He hugged back. "No problem", he said. He was about to grab his parasol again when Koga slashed his arm and face with his sword. I ran to the door. Ryoga grabbed his parasol and threw it at Koga. Koga dodged it. It was like he was invincible. INVINCIBLE!! He wa cheating. I noticed that when he kicked Ryoga, a small edge of something showed through the fur on his leg. It was a weight pack. "Ryoga! He's gotta weight pack on his leg!!" I called out to him. Koga threw Ryoga against a wall really hard and retreats with the other guy. I helped Ryoga up. "(Y/n)? Is that you?" Akane said. I nodded. She got Ranma to help carry Ryoga into the house.
When we got in, Ranma and I laid him down on his bed. Ranma felt his pulse. "Low", he said. I shook my head. I stayed with Ryoga, wrapping him in bandages. He was asleep soon, not near death. I stayed by him. I fell asleep on the floor. When I woke up, it was morning. He was still asleep. He jolted awake. "(Y/n)!!" He said and hugged me. "I blacked out trying to fend off that guy, didn't I?" He asked. I nodded. He shook his head. "Wait, you did that... for me?" I asked. He blushed and nodded. I blushed. He held my hands which made both of us blush. "(Y/n)... I'm the one who sent you that flower", he confessed. I looked at him in shock. I smiled. "Thank you", I said. "I'm the one who likes you", he said. I blushed a deep red. So did Ryoga. I smiled again and he leaned in and kissed me.
When he stopped, Ranma literally busted down the door and gave Ryoga a nuggie. "Nice one, pal!" Ranma said and I laughed. Ryoga threw Ranma out the door. "I'm gonna crush you!" He yelled and chased after Ranma. I laughed with Akane as they ran all around the place.