Back To School

I woke up in my bed. I jumped out and changed into a blue dress. I ran downstairs and into the dojo. I tackled Ryoga down in a hug. He laughed and hugged back. I got up. "Getta room!!" Ranma yelled from the hall. "This is a room!!" Ryoga yelled back. I leaned on the wall of the dojo. Ryoga came over and laid down but with his head in my lap. I messed with his hair. I tooked off his bandana and lift his head off my lap. "Hey!" Ryoga yelled. I dashed into the main room and jumped into the garden. I ran around to the side of the house and hid in a bush. I saw Ryoga turn the corner. I held my breath. He looked at the bush I was hiding in. He came closer to it and grabbed me out of it. "Nice try", he said and grabbed his bandana back and tied it around his head. He threw me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes and took me back inside. "Hey! Put me down!" I said. Ryoga started to walk upstairs and threw me in my chair near my desk. He walked over to me and placed his hands on the arm rests and smirked. "Like I said before, nice try", he said and kissed me. He pulled away. My face was red. "You're mean", I said and he chuckled. "Sure", he said and kissed me before leaving the room. 

  Later that night, we all were eating dinner when I felt light headed. I excused myself from the table and made my way to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw that I was pale. My face heated up and I had a horrible headache. My vision blurred as I tried going back to the table. I fell down and blacked out.

  I woke up with Ryoga, Kasumi, Akane, and Ranma all in the room. Kasumi had taken my tempature. It read 105.1. "You have to stay in bed for tonight and tomorrow", Kasumi said. Ryoga put a wet clot on my forehead. "(Y/N), ya need anything?" Akane asked. "N-no", I said. The next few days I recovered. I did miss the Martial Arts Gymnastics Competition. 

 A few days later, school started. Ryoga had gotten in and was in a black school uniform along with Akane and I in our blue and white dresses. Ranma was in his chinese clothes. That's when someone came in front of us. "Hey (Y/N)", the person said. I kept walking with Akane and Ryoga. "Go away Koga", I said and heard a slight growl come from Ryoga. "Did you get my letter?" Koga asked and grabbed me. Ryoga clearly had enogh because he kicked Koga in the face. Ryoga and I ran with Akane and Ranma to the school. "I'll get you, Hibiki!" Koga yelled. 

  We reached school on time, with 5 minutes to spare. I got into my first class and sat down in my desk. I had this class with Ryoga. The bell rang and everyone groaned. The teacher came in and sat in her chair. "I'm glad you all had a good summer", she said. Everyone nodded and she started the lesson. I looked over at Ryoga near the end of the lesson. He had Language Arts notes all over his paper. The bell rang and we ran to P.E. We got to class just seconds before the bell rang again. I changed to my P.E.  shorts and shirt. I put my hair in a ponytail and sat on the grass, waiting for the teacher. Akane and Ranma had this class with me. Ryoga looked confused looking for the area that our teacher's class waited near. He had the school map upside down. I walked over to him and grabbed his hand. I lead him to the class. Our teacher told us that we were doing soccer today. She put girls on one team and boys on the other. 

  "Start!" she said, tossing the ball on the field. Akane kicked it toward another girl. That girl kept running, but Ranma soon caught up. "Pass!" I yelled. She nodded and kicked it in my direction. I dribbled it on my feet and kept going. Ryoga was on my tail. I kicked it into the goal, only to be headbutted back by the goalie. One guy had the ball and was making his way to the girls' goal. He kicked and made a goal. All the boys went up to him and playfully hit his head in congrats. 

  The next 45 minutes were tourture. We were at a tie how ever, 6-6. Next goal won. The boys' goalie kicked it to Ryoga and he ran with it. I decided that the only way to get the ball back was to distract him. I ran up to him and kept running with him. I grabbed his bandana. I tied it around my wrist. He looked up and I grabbed the ball. Everyone was cheering, even the guys. I made the winning goal. The girls' all hi-fived me. "Ryoga, you missin' something?" Ranma asked. Ryoga felt his head. "My-", he started but realized I had his bandana. I started to run around the field, Ryoga chasing me. He caught me and slung me over his shoulder. He unwrapped his bandana from my wrist and re-wrapped it around his head. I sighed. "Oh, come on!" I said and he smirked. "Don't steal my stuff, (Y/N)", he said and I growled at him, a blush forming on my face. He laughed and set me down. I walked to the locker room. After I changed, the bell rang for break. 

  I took Ryoga to the Art room. He had Master's Art with me. We sat down and the teacher greeted us. "I'm in choir this year, for 7th period", Ryoga said. "Same!" I said. "Ranma is in that class too", I added. "He said we were doing an audition hour", Ryoga said. I nodded. The door opened and a girl walked in. "Hi Scarlett", the teacher said and the girl waved. She noticed us. She waved. "Ryoga and (Y/N), this is Scarlett", she said and Scarlett bowed. The girl walked out. "Why doesn't she talk?" Ryoga asked. I hit Ryoga in the head. "She has a strain in her throat", the teacher answered. "Oh", he said. Ranma came in and sat a few chairs away from us. "You two chatten it up over there?" Ranma asked, and slumped down  in his chair. I blushed. "N-no!" I said and Ryoga clearly took this as a cue. He kissed my cheek and I felt my face go completly red. "Ryoga you're so mean sometimes", I said and he chuckled. "Sure", he said. 

  The last bell for school rang and I ran with Ryoga to the Choir room. We sat down as the teacher was calling our names up one by one to have us audition. He called everyone and the period went by fast. "You all should practice because you all have a concret on Saturday", he said and dismissed us.